Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW TO STAY BULKY DURING THE DEFINITION PHASE!

BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
27/07/2021
THE FAILURE OF COUNTING CALORIES AND AVOIDING LOW FAT CONSUMPTION.

PART 2

IMG_0173.jpg

Most of us are not satisfied when they serve us a dish as it should be, because we think that it is very little, and that is when our mind or our impulses makes us go to the kitchen and serve more.
The mistake we make on many occasions is to reduce the consumption of fat, because we think that it will make us fat or cause damage to our cholesterol, which is why we resort to consuming more carbohydrates.

However, the most common cause that we commit is eating less or eating more, according to some people to give more energy, and others because eating less will make us lose weight. But all this is proportional, as I have always said, according to our needs and objectives. Since calorie and food restriction is not the quick and easy way, it may work at first, then no longer works.

To be more specific, it is that in essence the job of bad habits is to lead some of us to be insulin resistant.

But a bad version of these facts is that people are addicted to food, an example so that you understand me more deeply, it is like when a person consumes heroin, and it is a drastic issue to lead this person to restart their life to quit. This drug, that is why we should not let glucose stay in the blood after eating, caused by bad foods, because the sugar concentration drops too low can cause hypoglycemia and other diseases that must be treated immediately.

I tell you all this because before starting a healthy lifestyle I took my body to the limit of suffering from a terrible gastritis, due to an eating disorder that it causes in my body, because I did not eat enough or in some moments I ate more than necessary. I drank a lot when I went out to party at the university with my friends, and apart from that I cooked super badly, but hey, it's all about educating ourselves nutritionally.

For me, an excellent diet and conscious eating strategy would be to increase our healthy fats, such as avocado, coconut oil, walnuts or almond butter, adding to this a good portion of protein according to our needs.

It must be borne in mind that physical inactivity is a risk factor, and even more so for people who suffer from certain types of diseases with a high level of cardiovascular risk, so let's not forget that the reality of applying physical activity has greater depth to lose. A few kilos, this leads us to improve strength, increase balance, pressure, insulin sensitivity, among other diseases and characteristics that lead us to live with a healthy and productive body.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_6666.jpg

great advice again

the only fats americans get are all refined garbage fats. 0 good fats

and don't get me started on calorie counting, one of the biggest scams we've seen in the past 10 yeras pushed by fast food companies to convince people that it is okay to eat trash if it fits your macros

Helen we support you. Avoiding fats is a bad idea, you have a perfect mentality here.

BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
07/29/2021

How I organize my workouts into long working hours.
1.jpg

The true value is being honest with yourself, especially when it is difficult, but there is always a new plan, a new world where there is always success if you want it. You must decide between fight or flight. You think life is so much easier if you are asleep.
But the reality is that we are afraid to try out of fear of failure, which is why we often make excuses and excuses for what we really want.
And well for today I want to tell you how I organize my fitness life during long working hours and how you can also implement these strategies to organize yourself and not lose the path of a healthy life, but first I want to tell you a specific reason why we should never leave our dreams behind regardless of what we are going through.
A person who values and loves himself, will never stop caring for and exercising his body, feeding it, and consequently improving his physical appearance. I think one of my reasons to stay ALIVE is to train and live in good condition with my body. Because there are four magical places where for me the world stops hurting or affecting me and they are in the shower, in my bed, being with my family and the most important of all in the gym.
So there is nothing like starting the day activated and very productive, and although this year has not been easy for anyone and above all it has been very exhausting, because many people have failed emotionally and have taken refuge in bad food and worse still do a Stop in your workouts, but if what you want is quality of life, this is not the solution because there is always and there will always be time for everything, it all depends on how you decide to invest your time and how to create a 100% proactive space.

What I do at the end of my Sunday is create a list of how I am going to train and eat during the week, I create in my training and feeding table, a specific guide that I made to be able to control all my time and be able to give my time something valuable, in addition to being able to satisfy the needs that I require to fulfill my objectives.
Here I show you the form that I made for this purpose, and perhaps this template can serve you as well.

Mi publicación.jpg

Thus, I organize this worksheet specifying the day and type of muscle to work per week, how many series and how many exercises, as well as the rest time and the cardio and rest days of the week. Following this, he also planned my weekly menu, how many meals, what kind of food, the schedule for each intake and the days of fasting and the days not.

I tell you all this because nothing is impossible and more when it comes to ourselves, our goals and purposes to achieve. But it is reasonable because most people do not know how long they need to achieve an effective training and assume believing that they require hours in the gym to be FIT, and in the end they choose to do nothing, I was one of them and I thought that if I did not do my workouts in the gym I could not achieve my goals and burn fat.

But in the course of my career and learning about this healthy life, I have chosen to be recursive and train wherever I want, I even have my own traveling gym kit, I carry a jump rope, elastic bands, a wheel to do sit-ups and that's it. I'm more prepared than a sheet that runs in flip-flops hahaha.

That's why I tell you that if you want you can. I get up every day from Monday to Friday at 3:30 a.m. to take out my gym suit, a bottle of water and be touching the weights at 4:00 a.m., however on Saturdays and Sundays I get up at 4: 20:00 am to be running at 5:00 am through the streets of Bogotá Colombia, so if one day they come to visit Colombia, then bring your best tennis kit because there are incredible courts to do a running tour.

To focus more, you decide what time you can train, if at night when you leave work or get up early and train delicious and with more time, I feel that at night one leaves the office very tired and there is not enough strength to give the I train as it should be done.
So now to finalize parameters to keep in mind and be able to be effective with our training.

- Up early
- If you train at home, apply high intensity and efficient exercises
- Carry a traveling gym kit in case you have to travel and cannot find a gym.
- Plan your routine so that you can train at least 3 times a week, 40 minutes maximum

I hope this time you can organize yourself better with your routine and that my guide will be of great help.

I share one of my favorite recipes, it works for any food you want.

Green Floral Decorative Baking Recipe Book Booklet.jpg

0375C3E9-B756-4E81-A765-B0C42F18A6A6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom