Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW TO STAY BULKY DURING THE DEFINITION PHASE!

Hellen_23fit

EVO V.I.P.

D384E3F7-FA98-4805-926B-BCCB18DEF9D7.jpg

Big like a gorilla or weak like an ant, what do you want
by: @hellen_23 fit

The idea of this new blog arises in order to socialize and attribute different tips and points to manage or implement to support muscle volume during the definition phase.
Since in the first place many people ask me how I managed not to reduce my muscle mass due to my lifestyle based on intermittent fasting among others.

To carry out this plan that will be distributed in different topics, such as:
- How to achieve round and steel buttocks in 30 days
- How to handle different loads in training
-Which supplements to take and which ones not
-Food handling
-How to hydrate during your weightlifting process and finally how to combine cardio.

Talking about this environment that many of us live in and that also torments us because I know that many people struggle to gain mass quickly and then move on to definition without wanting to lose a bit of buttocks or chest that was achieved during training.

And I want to say that it is not bad to want to be like this, but of course it all depends on the point at which you want to show off with your body, if you already want to be as lean as a gorilla or as a bikini fit everything is depending on what you want.

This topic really moved me, well it is that I am EXCITED IN GENERAL TO TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE FITNESS TOPIC but well let's say that this is special since all bodies respond differently and there are many things to discover and analyze, all this depending on how you know apply this procedure, because let me tell you that here everything counts, even the healthiest chocolate has to do with this experience.

That is why I hope to continue with my great contribution to this fitness agenda and to be able to contribute a little to their fitness life that they carry every day and to a large extent be a little motivating with my content

IMG_8477.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

HOW TO HAVE AN ASS IN THE BEYONCE STYLE!
"Successfully achieve a buttocks of steel"

E48AEC6A-1889-4107-B377-6B40F5AC3EE8.jpg

The point most desired by most women in the world is "HAVE A BIG ASS" toned and extremely comfortable for the couple to give a good spanking hahaha that's right. This is a dream that will never go out of style and that together with big boobs would be the perfect way for many women to improve their self-esteem, it seems to me particularly that our whole body should be a proportional conjugate so for me. . everything influences.

It is truly enviable and admirable for those women who are born with the fortune of having infallibly beautiful and conquering hips, that is, a man eater.
Admirable also for those women who after having children continue to maintain their buttocks, oh God I do not know why the big ass drives men crazy, once I met a friend who was alone with his girlfriend because he had a big ass haha how crazy and ironic, but hey, he continued.

But I tell you that not everything is a sea of tears or of losing hope of achieving a strong and conquering butt, a butt that can strategically be achieved in a natural and lasting way, I say durable and healthy because I see that there are many women in the world who have died from resorting to extreme surgeries such as implants or worse, biopolymers, which is quite scary and sad.

However, in this incredible post I will present some of my tricks that have been very successful in my processes of building a healthy and natural body, so that it not only works for women but also for men, since on many occasions I have detailed with much precision than different men who don't train their butt because they think only women should train it.

Just as there are men who never but never train legs hahaha and it makes me laugh to see how dissatisfied they are with themselves, also what fun because I think that the work of the body must be very symmetrical and aesthetic that it looks very complete, and well why no no there is nothing more exciting and sexy than a strong and toned buttocks man.

I will explain this post in two parts so here the first one applies and for that you need; Will and attitude, concentration, patience, nutrition and finally build your own discipline.

This post will continue in the next post.

4AB7D1D7-6E21-4E72-BC6F-EE321341FCA3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

sister you doing good, good logs

- - - Updated - - -

You look great in boxing gloves, very nice.

I like your gorilla comment, it's funny to see you talk about it but it's legit and real.

thank you very much, if I love to combine some workouts with boxing, it is very intense

- - - Updated - - -

you look really good, very strong female

- - - Updated - - -

Good point about your definition phase, loved your pics

thanks sou much :Rodar los ojos:

- - - Updated - - -

nice gym you work out at. lots of space

jaja yes i love

let’s get more meal/food pics !

Thank you very much for participating in this forum, of course if I am going to share more photos with you, I just have an order for the publications and this post is divided into two parts

View attachment 13113

Big like a gorilla or weak like an ant, what do you want
by: @hellen_23 fit

The idea of this new blog arises in order to socialize and attribute different tips and points to manage or implement to support muscle volume during the definition phase.
Since in the first place many people ask me how I managed not to reduce my muscle mass due to my lifestyle based on intermittent fasting among others.

To carry out this plan that will be distributed in different topics, such as:
- How to achieve round and steel buttocks in 30 days
- How to handle different loads in training
-Which supplements to take and which ones not
-Food handling
-How to hydrate during your weightlifting process and finally how to combine cardio.

Talking about this environment that many of us live in and that also torments us because I know that many people struggle to gain mass quickly and then move on to definition without wanting to lose a bit of buttocks or chest that was achieved during training.

And I want to say that it is not bad to want to be like this, but of course it all depends on the point at which you want to show off with your body, if you already want to be as lean as a gorilla or as a bikini fit everything is depending on what you want.

This topic really moved me, well it is that I am EXCITED IN GENERAL TO TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE FITNESS TOPIC but well let's say that this is special since all bodies respond differently and there are many things to discover and analyze, all this depending on how you know apply this procedure, because let me tell you that here everything counts, even the healthiest chocolate has to do with this experience.

That is why I hope to continue with my great contribution to this fitness agenda and to be able to contribute a little to their fitness life that they carry every day and to a large extent be a little motivating with my content

View attachment 13114

View attachment 13115

Really enjoy your point of view sister. Looking great. Keep it going!

SECOND PART

DB013EEF-5544-430C-AC70-096EE915D637.jpg

And to give continuity to the step by step of how to build a BEYONCE-style ass, an excellent strategy oh well that works for me particularly and from my point of view it is a great point to train and stimulate the buttocks properly, so continue with a lot of perseverance and discipline these little tips to achieve it with great success.

To counteract this, you could start training your buttocks 3 times a week, but remember what was said above first by warming up and achieving a good stimulation with them.

Once this has been applied, some of the exercises that I recommend to start with are the less effort exercises such as jump squats combined with adductors and abductors with two rounds of 30 repetitions at a very light weight.

There is a wide variety of exercises that you can implement or play with them so as not to get bored and second so as not to get stuck with the same exercises, such as garters, pulleys or machines.

Then you can go on to perform the DEAD WEIGHT exercise, the first round could be with 50 repetitions to generate weights alert buttocks, then proceed to perform 4 rounds of 12 or 3 rounds of 15 repetitions of moderate weight.
There is no other exercise more complete and that is for the growth and strengthening of these muscles, and it is this great powerful and excellent benefactor, which has particularly helped me to strengthen the semimembranosus biceps femoris to help give more push to the glutes. But the trick with this deadlift is that you have a wide variety of positions so as not to make it a habit and to give better shape not only to the glutes but also to the hamstrings.

Another unavoidable exercise is the HIP THRUST, this is a magnificent movement that generates an alteration in the gluteus major, middle and minor, managing to intensify the muscle fibers there, also the hamstring.

This is a very intense structure to give not only the buttocks but also the whole body, because we will improve the control of our core, therefore there are many people who if they do 1000 squats the bottoms are already done and it is not like that, I think there is Also a lot of variety of exercises for buttocks that nobody knows and that are of great contribution to our goal of a big ass, including the hip thrust

I'd say it would be a good strategy to start by warming up your glutes with this pelvic lift exercise and an intermediate elastic band with a maximum of 3 rounds with 60 reps, squeezing your glutes as you slowly raise and lower.

Finally, it would be a good SQUAT, I always play with the squat because it can be done in many ways, so if you want to go down slower and help you a little more, it could be done on the smith machine, or if you are a beginner too.

It could also be done with dumbbells on each side going up and down slowly or doing them jumping with very little weight to generate greater muscle fatigue, but a person who is starting this process can perfectly start with frog jumps and static squat jumping, uff this burns very well.

On the other hand, you could perform a side squat, which works at the same time adductors, glutes and quadriceps, this is very complete

This being the case, here I end the technical part of how to have a beyoncé-style ass, this type of training is just too incredible and transformative, and how well it has worked for me.

I hope you like it a little more than what I shared with you: how I train my buttocks every day with discipline and variations so that they are stable and natural. In the next post I will tell you how to eat to have a big butt without cellulitis.

A94D40F3-D78C-406C-938A-DEC3A82733CC.jpg

follow me on my networks to see more about my content :mad:hellen_23fit

Back
Top Bottom