Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to stop a cycle

zemarcus

Registered
I’ve been using steroids for 8 weeks, my goal was 12 weeks. Using testosterone enanthate with equipoise boldenone. Doing 500mg of each. Results have really taken off the past few weeks so hate to stop but I have to travel for a couple weeks overseas. Can I stop and then restart when I get back?

To stop you need to do PCT
week 1-8 pct
nolvadex 60/40/30/20---
aromasin 12.5mgs EOD /12.5mgs E3D----
ostazol 5 caps/day
n2generate 3 caps/day
gw cardarine 20mgs

I’ve been using steroids for 8 weeks, my goal was 12 weeks. Using testosterone enanthate with equipoise boldenone. Doing 500mg of each. Results have really taken off the past few weeks so hate to stop but I have to travel for a couple weeks overseas. Can I stop and then restart when I get back?

No. Stop it as is, go to the PCT. Do another cycle in the future.

Mobster has you covered. Cut it a little short get a good pct in and start freash later

Brother if you are traveling overseas then chances are you should have an easier time finding steroids in any of these countries outside of the USA. Really only the USA takes steroids so darn serious, everywhere else you should have a much easier time.

Check out this video that talks about how to travel and take your steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREiSwymJxI

Back
Top Bottom