Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tell if injection site is infected?

Lax17

Registered
Two days ago I did my first quad injection since my last cycle. The injection hurt but not unbearable and yesterday, the pip was about what I expected it to be. It was just test e and I’ve already done 3 glute injections of this batch with no problem.

Today, I woke up in intense pain and can’t bend my leg more than a few degrees. It’s noticeably swollen and pretty warm, but I have a fever of 100.3 so it’s hard to tell. The injection site itself(Vastus lateralis between hip and knee) doesn’t hurt much but a few inches under that and down to my knee is pretty bad.

That sound infected? I’m not sure if I should go to the doctor or just keep an eye on it. Thanks

Two days ago I did my first quad injection since my last cycle. The injection hurt but not unbearable and yesterday, the pip was about what I expected it to be. It was just test e and I’ve already done 3 glute injections of this batch with no problem.

Today, I woke up in intense pain and can’t bend my leg more than a few degrees. It’s noticeably swollen and pretty warm, but I have a fever of 100.3 so it’s hard to tell. The injection site itself(Vastus lateralis between hip and knee) doesn’t hurt much but a few inches under that and down to my knee is pretty bad.

That sound infected? I’m not sure if I should go to the doctor or just keep an eye on it. Thanks
Bro, first off, yes its infected. PIP is usually more in the quad than in the glute but the only reason it would be red, swollen, and warm is if its infected. There are a ton of reasons that the glute shots were fine and now your having an issue, not necessarily contaminated gear. Also, if you have a fever you should probably go to a dr ASAP as it could be spreading and you could become septic. You need antibiotics like yesterday, its not worth losing your leg over or worse yet dying. Its probably not that serious right now but has the potential to get really bad if left untreated.

a doctor is going to give you anti bitoics and some anti inflammatories then send you home whether it is infected or not

that is what they do

how do we know if it is infected? there is no way. just because you have a fever and swelling does not mean a thing. the body is the one who causes that and it could simply be tissue irritation or an allergic reaction.

the problem with taking anti biotics is they also destroy your good bacteria too. so i never recommend guys take them unless it is absolute necessary. so that is a choice you gotta decide

Bro go to the dr. to get that checked out. There is no real way to fully tell if it's infected or not but at least going to the dr. will help you on having a second opinion and seeing if you need antibiotics or not

Infections don't start in 2 days that's ridiculous. 3-4 days minimum then after that you will know. If it's soft and mushy you have an infection if it hard and painful just PIP.

Back
Top Bottom