Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread How to use bitcoins to order steroids

Veteran Discussion
Our coffee and tea store Los Angeles, on Melrose Avenue, a destination for entertainment, food, shopping and sightseeing. Melrose has become one of the most visited areas in Los Angeles. There is so much to do you can't get bored! During your visit, you can spend your time shopping and exploring unique shops and vintage boutiques. But first, BonTea!

source: https://bonteacafe.com/

On Cash App.. Do I need to put in my driver license and photo to make a purchase from Domestic Supply??

Little tip... Make your $$ deposit in to your bitcoin app in advance so it has time to clear. Might take 3 days sometimes. THEN place your candy order once the coins are available. But also don't let the BC sit in there too long.... Might lose significant value.

BITCOIN BUYING

Bitcoin is by far the easiest. To start, you go to any of the site Bitcoin.com or binance.com that you can buy and sell crypto currency. Create an account and link to your bank account. When you make an order and choose bitcoin or litcoin, they give directions and a QR code for you to send the money to. You also get 10% off which is nice. Just know that buying currency usually has a small fee, so if you buy $100 for example, the fee will come out of that $100 and you`ll have bought slightly less than $100. Preview your buys and it tells you the fee. So you can buy the order cost + fee

Want To Buy Steroids Online With Bitcoin? You Have To Search A Specific Store That Provides The Facility To Purchase The Product By Using Bitcoins. If You Don’t Have A Registered Wallet, You Can Create It Online By Following Simple Steps. Now, You Have To Trade And Earn Bitcoins Online. In The Due Course Of Time, You Can Set Your Deal Using Bitcoins. Check Out The Website Below To Know More Information cinemahd And To Buy Steroids With Bitcoin At An Affordable Price Through The Online Today. pharmacystore.cc

admins please delete this - evo members can lose money! it's scam!

just want to update this thread with some advice on holding cryptos

if you hold it in a centralized exchange there is a risk of them freezing your account and you losing all of it. we saw this recently with Celsius Network. basically they had a 'bank run' and they had to freeze withdrawals

coinbase and binance are 2 of the biggest centralized exchanges and although the chances of them having this sort of thing happen are less than Celsius, it still CAN happen because there is no FDIC or SIPC insurance like you would have putting your assets in a regular bank. there is also the outside chance of a hack into your account. if someone steals your debit card your bank has policies in place to protect your money. but with a centralized crypto exchange they don't protect shit lol. if you get hacked then tough luck

so use these exchanges to trade and swap, but be careful leaving money in there sitting

the next option is moving to a hot wallet. with those wallets the only risk is hacks. the chance of this is very slim but it DOES happen especially if a scammer gets a hold of your wallet address and personal info and its worth it to them to hack it. they aren't gonna waste their time if you have $1000 in there but if you have $100K they might

so the safest way to store cryptos is via a COLD wallet. if you are going to hold large amounts get a ledger where it will be 100% secure and nobody can steal it from you.

Last edited:
Nowadays lots of website accept Btc. I know one of them very well. They direct wallet id to your email so you can easily complete payment.

Very Simple

I have been using this for a very very long time now. We accepts bitcoin and usdt. He thought me how to get the bitcoins and usdt easily.

I am wondering how come virtually all online steroid dealers don't accept credit cards as a means of payment. Bitcoin price fluctuate very rapidly and the dealers could experience sharp exchange losses within a short period of time....

I am wondering how come virtually all online steroid dealers don't accept credit cards as a means of payment. Bitcoin price fluctuate very rapidly and the dealers could experience sharp exchange losses within a short period of time....

because it's illegal business. nobody use company that could be connected to bank)))

Definitely true in some cryptocurrencies! Napsgear accepts USDT and that doesn’t fluctuate heavily like Bitcoin does. It’s basically a 1:1 ratio of the usd and even the usd fluctuates. I liked that my Napsgear purchase was in USDT. I have experience shopping with Ethereum and now USDT.
Maybe look around at other sources and see what they accept during the checkout process. I wait to exchange currency until after I finish the checkout and need to pay. Gives me the most accurate timeframe to exchange and allows me to not keep a balance in my Coinbase wallet.

It is aready easy to buy Bitcoins. You can buy with Revolut, CashApp....and just sent the amount that you want to the other bitcoin wallet.

:)

Don’t use CoinSpot if in Australia. did a fair decent order recently and had them call me and question what I was buying. Some other people had sent money to the same wallet that day and it got flagged. CoinSpot cancelled the pending wallet transfer order and sent me back my funds luckily.
CoinSpot turns out are fairly regulated to Australian law.
Also now with the spike in Bitcoin the transaction cost is 0.0005 BTC which is $48 AUS at today’s pricing.
I have just decided to use the trusted sources that do bank transfer and cardless cash

Back
Top Bottom