Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use bitcoins to order steroids

stevesmi

Staff
None of us are big fans of trying 'new things' especially if we are used to doing things a certain way for years. So when sources started taking bitcoins I was not happy, eventually though I grabbed my balls and decided to check it out and do it. It ended up being way easier than I thought.

What is bitcoin?

Bitcoins are a cryptocurrency. Just like how you go to the store and buy things with a credit card or cash linked to the currency in your bank account, bitcoins are their own currency.

How do I get bitcoins?

Well first you need to have $$$ obviously to exchange into bitcoins. Then you go to one of the places that exchange bitcoins for you below:

https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/
www.coinbase.com They get a lot of flack from people but i have been using them for years and am happy and their platform and service has improved 100% over the past year after going public. you can wire money into your coinbase account and it gets there within 1 business day, you can also use your debit card for smaller transactions and within minutes it is in there. they aren't the cheapest out there with fees, but they are a public company so they aren't gonna run off with your money. i also recommend using coinbase pro to make crypto trades since the fees are cheaper and you can put in limit orders and get superior price executions. (coinbase pro and coinbase are the same company and its free and instant to move money between accounts)

after the money is in there now you are ready to pull the trigger and buy bitcoins using your funds.

Now you have an account with bitcoins. keep in mind bitcoins don't trade like the US Dollar which is very very stable. Bitcoins prices can swing many % in a day up or down. So that $1000 US dollars will probably be worth around that much over the course of a month and years, bitcoins can go up or down 5-10% in a day even. because of this you will want to put in a little more just to cover any drop in price (you could even increase the value if you are lucky)

How do i buy steroids with bitcoins?

Okay now that you have an account and bitcoins are converted now you can go shopping. Your steroid source will give you a bitcoin address and how much you owe them and you use your platform to send money to them.

drawbacks to using bitcoins

bitcoin is fast and you don't have to leave your computer and deal with morons in person. the only drawback to using bitcoins is the swing in prices you may experience and depending on what platform you use the small fee they charge to trade. however it is much better than dealing with money gram or WU or risking sending cash by mail.

*** feel free to add to this thread with tips and experiences

Last edited:
If this may seem a bit overwhelming you could always buy bitcoins with cash. There’s an app called LibertyX. It’ll show you where you can go and buy them in person. But it’s best to teach yourself first. Search, read, watch, search again, read again. It’ll start to make sense.

its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be to learn.. not at all... its actually really interesting once you get into it

Other option for buying bitcoin with cash are either through Coinbase (app) or CashApp (app). Robinhood is an investment app that also sells bitcoin.

Coinbase - Never had an issue but fees are expensive.

CashApp - So easy to use double for sources who take cash (some use CashApp). There’s been a few sources that I was unable to send bitcoin from CashApp. I’d have to transfer to Coinbase then send to source.

RobinHood - Good for trading stocks etc. they have an established API that works well with crypto-currency. Have not conducted transfers from here yet.

None of us are big fans of trying 'new things' especially if we are used to doing things a certain way for years. So when sources started taking bitcoins I was not happy, eventually though I grabbed my balls and decided to check it out and do it. It ended up being way easier than I thought.

What is bitcoin?

Bitcoins are a crytocurrency. Just like how you go to the store and buy things with a credit card or cash linked to the currency in your bank account, bitcoins are their own currency.

How do I get bitcoins?

Well first you need to have $$$ obviously to exchange into bitcoins. Then you go to one of the places that exchange bitcoins for you below:

https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/
https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/

Now you have an account with bitcoins. keep in mind bitcoins don't trade like the US Dollar which is very very stable. Bitcoins prices can swing many % in a day up or down. So that $1000 US dollars will probably be worth around that much over the course of a month and years, bitcoins can go up or down 5-10% in a day even. because of this you will want to put in a little more just to cover any drop in price (you could even increase the value if you are lucky)

How do i buy steroids with bitcoins?

Okay now that you have an account and bitcoins are converted now you can go shopping. Your steroid source will give you a bitcoin address and how much you owe them and you use your platform to send money to them.

drawbacks to using bitcoins

bitcoin is fast and keeps you anonymous. the only drawback to using bitcoins is the swing in prices you may experience and depending on what platform you use the small fee they charge to trade. however it is much better than dealing with money gram or WU, once you try bitcoins you will NEVER bother with those morons at MG or WU ever again.

*** feel free to add to this thread with tips and experiences

My honest opinion, only use western union or moneygram, bitcoin is too easily losable, i lost over a thousand bucks buying shit with bitcoin and how do you get it back? ya dont, so dont risk it theres no paper trail

My honest opinion, only use western union or moneygram, bitcoin is too easily losable, i lost over a thousand bucks buying shit with bitcoin and how do you get it back? ya dont, so dont risk it theres no paper trail

i don't understand how you lost $1000 if you are putting money in and using it right away to buy steroids ? if you are saying you lost it as in the price dropped then again don't leave it in there

Can someone please show me a way to buy and send bitcoin instantly?!?! I used coinbase but it says its on hold for 4 days ???!?! Im trying to buy bitcoin and send right now to OS. Help!!

Can someone please show me a way to buy and send bitcoin instantly?!?! I used coinbase but it says its on hold for 4 days ???!?! Im trying to buy bitcoin and send right now to OS. Help!!

what do you mean coinbase says on hold for 4 days? what is on hold? your deposit?

what do you mean coinbase says on hold for 4 days? what is on hold? your deposit?

I bought BTC via coinbase via Bank account number . $300 friday . I cannot touch it send or receive for 4-11 days as it says , i cannot transfer to my coinbase wallet till that time frame is over .

I bought BTC via coinbase via Bank account number . $300 friday . I cannot touch it send or receive for 4-11 days as it says , i cannot transfer to my coinbase wallet till that time frame is over .

did you complete verification? sometimes it happens for security reasons

i don't remember going through that. probably has a lot to do with your bank being slow.

I’ve been doing my due diligence, attempting to digest as much info as possible. But anyways, it seems that many of theses crypto places hold your coin for 4-11 days after you first begin with them.

You almost certainly did ACH transfer instead of wire transfer. This is the same way that your employer will direct deposit your funds one day and you won't receive them for a few days.

ACH transfers can take 3-5 business days if I recall correctly, so they're probably counting for weekends and other potential delays.

Next time if you are willing to pay the fee, just do a wire and you will have coins and be able to transfer them within a day.

You almost certainly did ACH transfer instead of wire transfer. This is the same way that your employer will direct deposit your funds one day and you won't receive them for a few days.

ACH transfers can take 3-5 business days if I recall correctly, so they're probably counting for weekends and other potential delays.

Next time if you are willing to pay the fee, just do a wire and you will have coins and be able to transfer them within a day.

exactly. that is how all banks do it. it is a hold on the money to protect themselves

I had the same thing happen to me. The card I had on file had a $750 cap to deposit and I needed more so I linked my bank account. When I bought the bitcoins it said there's a 3 day hold. The funds free up tomorrow I'll try and place my order then. I'm not sure if your money is subject to change in value in this time while on hold. Now I know that if I need more than $750, I have to buy the coins 3 days prior to making my order

I had the same thing happen to me. The card I had on file had a $750 cap to deposit and I needed more so I linked my bank account. When I bought the bitcoins it said there's a 3 day hold. The funds free up tomorrow I'll try and place my order then. I'm not sure if your money is subject to change in value in this time while on hold. Now I know that if I need more than $750, I have to buy the coins 3 days prior to making my order

it takes 4 days to transfer money from a regular bank account to a brokerage account via ACH. totally normal and i agree with that as there are a lot of shenanigans with people who steal and cheat and hack accounts.

if

Back
Top Bottom