Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: How to use bitcoins to order steroids

  1. #1
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,020
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How to use bitcoins to order steroids

    None of us are big fans of trying 'new things' especially if we are used to doing things a certain way for years. So when sources started taking bitcoins I was not happy, eventually though I grabbed my balls and decided to check it out and do it. It ended up being way easier than I thought.

    What is bitcoin?

    Bitcoins are a crytocurrency. Just like how you go to the store and buy things with a credit card or cash linked to the currency in your bank account, bitcoins are their own currency.

    How do I get bitcoins?

    Well first you need to have $$$ obviously to exchange into bitcoins. Then you go to one of the places that exchange bitcoins for you below:

    https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/
    https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/

    Now you have an account with bitcoins. keep in mind bitcoins don't trade like the US Dollar which is very very stable. Bitcoins prices can swing many % in a day up or down. So that $1000 US dollars will probably be worth around that much over the course of a month and years, bitcoins can go up or down 5-10% in a day even. because of this you will want to put in a little more just to cover any drop in price (you could even increase the value if you are lucky)

    How do i buy steroids with bitcoins?

    Okay now that you have an account and bitcoins are converted now you can go shopping. Your steroid source will give you a bitcoin address and how much you owe them and you use your platform to send money to them.

    drawbacks to using bitcoins

    bitcoin is fast and keeps you anonymous. the only drawback to using bitcoins is the swing in prices you may experience and depending on what platform you use the small fee they charge to trade. however it is much better than dealing with money gram or WU, once you try bitcoins you will NEVER bother with those morons at MG or WU ever again.

    *** feel free to add to this thread with tips and experiences
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-24-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  2. #2
    Buff Brother ph734k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    625
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If this may seem a bit overwhelming you could always buy bitcoins with cash. Thereís an app called LibertyX. Itíll show you where you can go and buy them in person. But itís best to teach yourself first. Search, read, watch, search again, read again. Itíll start to make sense.

  3. #3
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be to learn.. not at all... its actually really interesting once you get into it





  4. #4
    Banned Rickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks. It seems interesting and useful info. More and more sources sell AAS with bitcoin services.

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother Joe Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Other option for buying bitcoin with cash are either through Coinbase (app) or CashApp (app). Robinhood is an investment app that also sells bitcoin.

    Coinbase - Never had an issue but fees are expensive.

    CashApp - So easy to use double for sources who take cash (some use CashApp). Thereís been a few sources that I was unable to send bitcoin from CashApp. Iíd have to transfer to Coinbase then send to source.

    RobinHood - Good for trading stocks etc. they have an established API that works well with crypto-currency. Have not conducted transfers from here yet.

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    None of us are big fans of trying 'new things' especially if we are used to doing things a certain way for years. So when sources started taking bitcoins I was not happy, eventually though I grabbed my balls and decided to check it out and do it. It ended up being way easier than I thought.

    What is bitcoin?

    Bitcoins are a crytocurrency. Just like how you go to the store and buy things with a credit card or cash linked to the currency in your bank account, bitcoins are their own currency.

    How do I get bitcoins?

    Well first you need to have $$$ obviously to exchange into bitcoins. Then you go to one of the places that exchange bitcoins for you below:

    https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/
    https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/

    Now you have an account with bitcoins. keep in mind bitcoins don't trade like the US Dollar which is very very stable. Bitcoins prices can swing many % in a day up or down. So that $1000 US dollars will probably be worth around that much over the course of a month and years, bitcoins can go up or down 5-10% in a day even. because of this you will want to put in a little more just to cover any drop in price (you could even increase the value if you are lucky)

    How do i buy steroids with bitcoins?

    Okay now that you have an account and bitcoins are converted now you can go shopping. Your steroid source will give you a bitcoin address and how much you owe them and you use your platform to send money to them.

    drawbacks to using bitcoins

    bitcoin is fast and keeps you anonymous. the only drawback to using bitcoins is the swing in prices you may experience and depending on what platform you use the small fee they charge to trade. however it is much better than dealing with money gram or WU, once you try bitcoins you will NEVER bother with those morons at MG or WU ever again.

    *** feel free to add to this thread with tips and experiences
    My honest opinion, only use western union or moneygram, bitcoin is too easily losable, i lost over a thousand bucks buying shit with bitcoin and how do you get it back? ya dont, so dont risk it theres no paper trail

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,020
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeanz View Post
    My honest opinion, only use western union or moneygram, bitcoin is too easily losable, i lost over a thousand bucks buying shit with bitcoin and how do you get it back? ya dont, so dont risk it theres no paper trail
    i don't understand how you lost $1000 if you are putting money in and using it right away to buy steroids ? if you are saying you lost it as in the price dropped then again don't leave it in there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can someone please show me a way to buy and send bitcoin instantly?!?! I used coinbase but it says its on hold for 4 days ???!?! Im trying to buy bitcoin and send right now to OS. Help!!

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,020
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordjay View Post
    Can someone please show me a way to buy and send bitcoin instantly?!?! I used coinbase but it says its on hold for 4 days ???!?! Im trying to buy bitcoin and send right now to OS. Help!!
    what do you mean coinbase says on hold for 4 days? what is on hold? your deposit?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    what do you mean coinbase says on hold for 4 days? what is on hold? your deposit?
    I bought BTC via coinbase via Bank account number . $300 friday . I cannot touch it send or receive for 4-11 days as it says , i cannot transfer to my coinbase wallet till that time frame is over .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •