Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use hcg in my steroid cycle

28whitehead

Registered
I will give you my stats first. 28 yrs old and 5’5” 150 pounds with 9% body fat lean. I’m a newbie at this stuff and am doing 300mg a week of test enanthate with arimidex taken after my first job. I am doing this cycle for 10 weeks straight. Some people say to use hcg from day 1 and others say I should finish it with the hcg instead. What say you ?

I will give you my stats first. 28 yrs old and 5’5” 150 pounds with 9% body fat lean. I’m a newbie at this stuff and am doing 300mg a week of test enanthate with arimidex taken after my first job. I am doing this cycle for 10 weeks straight. Some people say to use hcg from day 1 and others say I should finish it with the hcg instead. What say you ?

I am not a fan of HCG but you can use it in the end of the cycle 5 days @ 500 IU per day, after that stick to 2 weeks with hcgenerate 5 caps > followed by 3 caps 2 weeks.

you would want to use it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts... 1000 ius per week... check out the new hcg line at https://sarms.forsale this week... there will be an update here when they launch it! it will be sometime this coming week!

Brother, I make a natural hCG alternative I think you should try and take every day during your cycle and on through your whole PCT: www.HCGenerate.com

You don't need it, especially for this cycle. Just run a good PCT. If you already obtained hcg, save it and use it during a heavier cycle in the future.

Back
Top Bottom