Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use Proviron?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How to use Proviron?

After seeing good feedback on Proviron, I think that it is worth giving it a try personally. But I need some advice regarding the amounts to take, and for how long. What would be a proper cycle with it? I was told that 25 mgs per day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    proviron stacks great with any steroid cycle because it is low sides, non liver toxic, and binds very well to SHBG

25-50mg per day works great.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Proviron is one awesome compound when used properly, so it is well worth being considered for use. There are three major things to keep in mind when taking it:

1. On cycle it will act as a turbo-charger for the other compounds in the stack, as it will reduce the amounts of SHBG, hence increasing the levels of free testosterone. Also, it will increase the levels of DHT, promoting more active libido and a certain level of leanness, with more vascularity. The good dosage is 50 mgs per day.

2. In spite of being extremely safe and not liver toxic, proviron should not be used on PCT, as it is slightly suppressive, so it will not be contributing to recovery on PCT.

3. It can be used solo, but I would not expect really great and visible results from it. When I used it solo, felt great, and the libido was amazing. Yet again, 50 mgs per day is the sweetspot. After running it for 8-12 weeks, run a 4 week mini-PCT with a potent natural testosterone booster, such as N2Generate ES.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Proviron is one awesome compound when used properly, so it is well worth being considered for use. There are three major things to keep in mind when taking it:

1. On cycle it will act as a turbo-charger for the other compounds in the stack, as it will reduce the amounts of SHBG, hence increasing the levels of free testosterone. Also, it will increase the levels of DHT, promoting more active libido and a certain level of leanness, with more vascularity. The good dosage is 50 mgs per day.

2. In spite of being extremely safe and not liver toxic, proviron should not be used on PCT, as it is slightly suppressive, so it will not be contributing to recovery on PCT.

3. It can be used solo, but I would not expect really great and visible results from it. When I used it solo, felt great, and the libido was amazing. Yet again, 50 mgs per day is the sweetspot. After running it for 8-12 weeks, run a 4 week mini-PCT with a potent natural testosterone booster, such as N2Generate ES.
    I've been considering using 25mg. Should I take it before workout or before bedtime?

- - - Updated - - -

I was considering before bedtime because that's when the body is repairing itself.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Been running it solo cause I have type one diabetes and it really fucks with my sexy drive . So I been taking 50 mg splitting the doses for better blood levels morning and evening the life is 12hrs est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    type one kills......

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Proviron is one of the few oral steroids that is not liver toxic so you can include it in your entire cycle lay out. I like 25mg/day.

Proviron -> https://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
    I've been considering using 25mg. Should I take it before workout or before bedtime?

- - - Updated - - -

I was considering before bedtime because that's when the body is repairing itself.
    Doesn't matter when you take it brother. You are over thinking things. Take it whenever best fits your schedule.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Proviron is one of the few oral steroids that is not liver toxic so you can include it in your entire cycle lay out. I like 25mg/day.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter when you take it brother. You are over thinking things. Take it whenever best fits your schedule.
    How well does it work with test C?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info 👍

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is anything less than 25mg/day worth taking or would it not have any effect?

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think 50mg per day is a good dose when running it with other steroids. I see no problem with trying out 25mg per day first to see how you react. You definitely don't need 100mg per day or more like you see some guys running.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast