Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How will finasteride and minox effect my first cycle?

1cyclebob

Registered
Looking at running 300-350mg of test e for 10-12 weeks.

Been on fin 1.25mg day (proscar cut into 1/4's) and rogaine foam (minox) for about 15 years (hairline and crown). Not about to stop now, its maintained my hair nicely but I'm sick of spinning my wheels in the gym for 20 years, so looking for a boost in gains that I can hopefully maintain thereafter with a flawless diet and training.

This guy seems to think it wont have any effect.

Any other opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHvkeD3mH4

Not at all, I finished first cycle 500 test.
Didn’t lose any hair, used fin for 20 years.
I was worried about the loss, however I think my test was a little under dosed.

I'm almost 48. I first competed in 1990, before most of you were born. I started using gear at 18 straight until 28. It did a job on my hair. I added 5 MG of finesteride and not inky did I not loose any more hair it grew back what I did loose. I stayed in that from 24 to 28. Then started a career, stopped training and using. I picked it up again in about 5 years and took finesteride from start and still do. It's never affected my results just keeps my hair.
If you are prone to hair loss finesteride will not do shit for hair loss caused by winstrol, Masterson. on the two worst I've found. I just don't use them

4de7769b89f16242b166cbfb4b5c17c6.jpg

I'm almost 48. I first competed in 1990, before most of you were born. I started using gear at 18 straight until 28. It did a job on my hair. I added 5 MG of finesteride and not inky did I not loose any more hair it grew back what I did loose. I stayed in that from 24 to 28. Then started a career, stopped training and using. I picked it up again in about 5 years and took finesteride from start and still do. It's never affected my results just keeps my hair.
If you are prone to hair loss finesteride will not do shit for hair loss caused by winstrol, Masterson. on the two worst I've found. I just don't use them

Very reassuring! Good to hear. Sounds like finasteride is a must when on gear for hairloss prone guys. I've used fin for over 15 years and personally never suffered ill effects from it (that I know of). I think the side effects are over blown online so its a must if you value your hair.

What about anavar for hair?

Have you seen this page? This guy gives his opinion on the best steroids to keep your hair.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/juiced/hair-loss-and-steroids

Not at all, I finished first cycle 500 test.
Didn’t lose any hair, used fin for 20 years.
I was worried about the loss, however I think my test was a little under dosed.

Great!

How were your gains though? Any bloat?

Check link above for an interesting read.

- - - Updated - - -

Hair-Friendly Bulking Stack (10 weeks)

250mg of Testosterone
40mg of Superdrol (Week 1-4, Week 6-10)
(again, Superdrol has been kind to me)
250ius of HCG (every 3 days)
* 4ius of HGH or alike peptide (optional)
To be used with our MAXIMUM Hair Loss Protection protocol or with Dutasteride substituted for Finasteride.

Hair-Friendly Cutting Stack (10 Weeks)

250mg of Testosterone
50+mg of Anavar
250ius of HCG (every 3 days)
* 4ius of HGH or alike peptide (optional)

I never understand this and I don't try.

Here's what works:

Don't use steroids or...
shave the fucker

Shaving isn't an option for some of us. I have a weird shaped head and a big forehead. I'm also pale as fuck. So yeah I'd look weird. I guess you have to ask yourself would you rather be a skinny pencil neck with hair or a jacked massive dude who's bald. Maybe somewhere in the middle?

how much steroids was he on during that time to offset the negative effects of Fina?

also as someone mentioned above it won't do a thing for you if you are using a direct DHT derivative

i would never rec'd using finasteride, horrible drug.

i don't abuse steroids, i am OFF most of the year and I use n2shampoo daily. zero issues with hair even though most of my family are bald

To each their own but I will never take Finasteride ever again and I will never recommend it to anyone. I was lucky enough to stop using it before any permanent negative effects took place but it definitely lowered my libido and started to cause ed.

From what I've heard Xhfasjdd is just as effective. But I Know finesteride works so I would never change now. And your talking years and years of use at a 5 MG a day dose. I've read so many scare stories, none of which I've experienced even when stopping it for 5 years. No effect on gains, no bloat, I've taken in day of contest.

From what I've heard Xhfasjdd is just as effective. But I Know finesteride works so I would never change now. And your talking years and years of use at a 5 MG a day dose. I've read so many scare stories, none of which I've experienced even when stopping it for 5 years. No effect on gains, no bloat, I've taken in day of contest.

some guys are fine. but if you google there are tons of horror stories

i also have to say that we don't know what effects it could have had without taking a time machine back and doing all over again. maybe it did effect you, you just havent' realized it. maybe you could have been a better bodybuilder, maybe your dick would have been a little harder, maybe your libido would have been a little better. hard to really know.

all i do know is it does block DHT conversion which has some benefits like with your prostate and hair, but a lot of negatives. i'm just not an advocate of using drugs unless it is truely needed.

I wouldn't touch finasteride if you paid me. When my hair decides to go, I'll shave it. No big deal to me. So far at 45 its hanging in there. Its receded a bit but still very full

some guys are fine. but if you google there are tons of horror stories

I think some people are more likely to conflate and exaggerate their symptoms when reading such horror stories online regarding finasteride, when in reality its probably some other medical problem, so I think reading such stories can cause some people to have a kind of "reverse placebo effect" where they are start blaming every medical issue they probably don't have on the finasteride.

I started using it before such horror stories appeared online, so I was surprised to see such stories later on and I probably never would have started it had I read such horror stories first but the reality is, it hasn't effected me (that I know of).

Trump is also on FIN......dude seems high energy, healthy and fit for 73

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-heal...oss-drug-research-erectile-dysfunction-783580

Shaving isn't an option for some of us. I have a weird shaped head and a big forehead. I'm also pale as fuck. So yeah I'd look weird. I guess you have to ask yourself would you rather be a skinny pencil neck with hair or a jacked massive dude who's bald. Maybe somewhere in the middle?

thanks for this advice

Back
Top Bottom