Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you stack these items?

Inside definitely looks legit. I hate amps tho, but definitely a good sign

Some of the best packaging I have seen for sure.

Yes it is a time limit of 4 weeks.

I realize about the long esters needing to build up, but that should mean I will still be getting some benefits from the shots a couple of weeks after the last shot.

Why is it?

He’s good though because it’s not illegal in the country he’s in. In college I went to Amsterdam and sent home some mushrooms to myself. The fucking post office inspector... real thing lol. Told me open the package and I did. He asked me if I knew if it was legal in the states and I told him I thought it was (in my state possession of mushrooms isn’t illegal). He said ok and allowed me to send it home. Of course it’s not legal federally and I had no issues other than him.

yes good point. i am no expert though but i believe bringing it in the country would be fine but taking it out would be a problem. you don't want to give them any reason to fuck with you in these countries, it is corrupt as fuck. they will basically take you into a room and ask for cash, you either pay or else. to me it isn't worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

yes and a reminder also we have Q&A's as well. you can submit any questions directly to me and we will ask them on the air live!

He’s there for 4 weeks then needs to ditch it before heading home I believe.

Four weeks, unless I had was in between competitions, I wouldn't bother with.

I don’t know. It seem so 1950s. I don’t like breaking them and I hardly ever uses exactly one ml, although I’ve never had a amp that was exactly 1ml anyways. The vial was definitely a step up.

bro i like amps and i like multi-vials...both are good...imo a good mix of both makes cycles kick...

Well shit. I love it when my cycles kick. Hey did you see my pm. I rode it on the back of the other one pm

bro yea on it...i got like 40 PMs to answer...banging them out ...need to give evo brothers good answers....

Back
Top Bottom