Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: How would you stack these items?

  1. #1
    Big Daddio Admin RickV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    144
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How would you stack these items?

    Hello Brothers I want your opinions on the best way to run this cycle with what you see below.

    I have not done any UG Lab gear in ages, I just don't trust the cleanliness of the gear and also potency is always a concern since many guys waste good money on bad under-dosed UGL gear. That being said, I was just at the Mr.O expo in Medellin Colombia and this Pharma had a booth there, with incredible pricing. Just steroids in boxes on display ready for purchase not even having to show an ID, I had to grab some items in the name of science. I thought maybe I take a few pictures and make a video or two for the YouTube channel, but after having the stuff in my hands, I kinda want to use it now lol

    I'm only going to be able to run this as a short 4 week cycle, nothing too long, some gear can be left over but I won't getting more of anything. So whatever ideas you have, will have to fit in with what you see.

    The big bottle is EQ 50mg/ml x 250ml

    The boxes all have 10amps EXCEPT FOR THE TRENBOLONE, that one is only 5 amps.

    What do you guys suggest?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87065399_1473053542871364_2457944216530059264_o.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	12054  

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,848
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickV View Post
    Hello Brothers I want your opinions on the best way to run this cycle with what you see below.

    I have not done any UG Lab gear in ages, I just don't trust the cleanliness of the gear and also potency is always a concern since many guys waste good money on bad under-dosed UGL gear. That being said, I was just at the Mr.O expo in Medellin Colombia and this Pharma had a booth there, with incredible pricing. Just steroids in boxes on display ready for purchase not even having to show an ID, I had to grab some items in the name of science. I thought maybe I take a few pictures and make a video or two for the YouTube channel, but after having the stuff in my hands, I kinda want to use it now lol

    I'm only going to be able to run this as a short 4 week cycle, nothing too long, some gear can be left over but I won't getting more of anything. So whatever ideas you have, will have to fit in with what you see.

    The big bottle is EQ 50mg/ml x 250ml

    The boxes all have 10amps EXCEPT FOR THE TRENBOLONE, that one is only 5 amps.

    What do you guys suggest?
    Yea so 4 weeks thats tough.

    EQ def a no go thats a good 16 week cycle you likely would want to run.

    I mean a lot of it is longer ester chains so tough to really pick any of it?

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickV View Post
    Hello Brothers I want your opinions on the best way to run this cycle with what you see below.

    I have not done any UG Lab gear in ages, I just don't trust the cleanliness of the gear and also potency is always a concern since many guys waste good money on bad under-dosed UGL gear. That being said, I was just at the Mr.O expo in Medellin Colombia and this Pharma had a booth there, with incredible pricing. Just steroids in boxes on display ready for purchase not even having to show an ID, I had to grab some items in the name of science. I thought maybe I take a few pictures and make a video or two for the YouTube channel, but after having the stuff in my hands, I kinda want to use it now lol

    I'm only going to be able to run this as a short 4 week cycle, nothing too long, some gear can be left over but I won't getting more of anything. So whatever ideas you have, will have to fit in with what you see.

    The big bottle is EQ 50mg/ml x 250ml

    The boxes all have 10amps EXCEPT FOR THE TRENBOLONE, that one is only 5 amps.

    What do you guys suggest?
    Four weeks? This is useless. First off, other than the MastP youíre running long compounds. It will take 4 weeks just for you to feel the compounds. Second off, those are some jankey looking steroid brands. Did you have a few extra pesos while leaving Tijuana, you just had to spend?

    Four weeks isnít enough time, unless youíre running a oral for any results.

    Best of Luck tho

  4. #4
    Big Daddio Admin RickV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    144
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes it is a time limit of 4 weeks.

    I realize about the long esters needing to build up, but that should mean I will still be getting some benefits from the shots a couple of weeks after the last shot.

  5. #5
    Big Daddio Admin RickV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    144
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Four weeks? This is useless. First off, other than the MastP youíre running long compounds. It will take 4 weeks just for you to feel the compounds. Second off, those are some jankey looking steroid brands. Did you have a few extra pesos while leaving Tijuana, you just had to spend?

    Four weeks isnít enough time, unless youíre running a oral for any results.

    Best of Luck tho

    "jankey looking steroid" LOL I guess you are judging a book by its cover, the products there are all human grade and vet grade.
    I'm still researching some more into Cooper Pharma, but it seems they are legit registered pharmaceutical company in India that makes steroids for the south American market mostly. So definitely no bathtub operation products at all there.

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,848
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So biggest bang for the buck id run the Tren E by itself.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Four weeks is useless. Youíre just exposing yourself to possible risk for very little reward. But itís your money, or as you said, lack of spending money (the great deal), to waste.

    Be sure and run a log. That way everyone can learn from your scenario.

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    So biggest bang for the buck id run the Tren E by itself.
    Tren E for four weeks? More like biggest stop short for his buck

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,848
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Tren E for four weeks? More like biggest stop short for his buck
    I mean if anything though if he were going to see any results in 4 weeks thats the only thing id try but would be better if it were ace. Mast P isnt going to do much regardless even though a shorter/quicker ester.

    I agree I wouldnt run any of it for only 4 weeks though.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,394
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how about stacking tren 100mg+ deca 150mg+ masteron200mg and some test.. stretch it out longer than 4 weeks that way
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •