Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you stack these items?

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
Hello Brothers I want your opinions on the best way to run this cycle with what you see below.

I have not done any UG Lab gear in ages, I just don't trust the cleanliness of the gear and also potency is always a concern since many guys waste good money on bad under-dosed UGL gear. That being said, I was just at the Mr.O expo in Medellin Colombia and this Pharma had a booth there, with incredible pricing. Just steroids in boxes on display ready for purchase not even having to show an ID, I had to grab some items in the name of science. I thought maybe I take a few pictures and make a video or two for the YouTube channel, but after having the stuff in my hands, I kinda want to use it now lol

I'm only going to be able to run this as a short 4 week cycle, nothing too long, some gear can be left over but I won't getting more of anything. So whatever ideas you have, will have to fit in with what you see.

The big bottle is EQ 50mg/ml x 250ml

The boxes all have 10amps EXCEPT FOR THE TRENBOLONE, that one is only 5 amps.

What do you guys suggest?

Attachments

• 87065399_1473053542871364_2457944216530059264_o.jpg
    87065399_1473053542871364_2457944216530059264_o.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 86
Hello Brothers I want your opinions on the best way to run this cycle with what you see below.

I have not done any UG Lab gear in ages, I just don't trust the cleanliness of the gear and also potency is always a concern since many guys waste good money on bad under-dosed UGL gear. That being said, I was just at the Mr.O expo in Medellin Colombia and this Pharma had a booth there, with incredible pricing. Just steroids in boxes on display ready for purchase not even having to show an ID, I had to grab some items in the name of science. I thought maybe I take a few pictures and make a video or two for the YouTube channel, but after having the stuff in my hands, I kinda want to use it now lol

I'm only going to be able to run this as a short 4 week cycle, nothing too long, some gear can be left over but I won't getting more of anything. So whatever ideas you have, will have to fit in with what you see.

Yea so 4 weeks thats tough.

EQ def a no go thats a good 16 week cycle you likely would want to run.

I mean a lot of it is longer ester chains so tough to really pick any of it?

Four weeks? This is useless. First off, other than the MastP you’re running long compounds. It will take 4 weeks just for you to feel the compounds. Second off, those are some jankey looking steroid brands. Did you have a few extra pesos while leaving Tijuana, you just had to spend?

Four weeks isn’t enough time, unless you’re running a oral for any results.

Best of Luck tho

Yes it is a time limit of 4 weeks.

I realize about the long esters needing to build up, but that should mean I will still be getting some benefits from the shots a couple of weeks after the last shot.

Four weeks? This is useless. First off, other than the MastP you’re running long compounds. It will take 4 weeks just for you to feel the compounds. Second off, those are some jankey looking steroid brands. Did you have a few extra pesos while leaving Tijuana, you just had to spend?

Four weeks isn’t enough time, unless you’re running a oral for any results.

Best of Luck tho

"jankey looking steroid" LOL I guess you are judging a book by its cover, the products there are all human grade and vet grade.
I'm still researching some more into Cooper Pharma, but it seems they are legit registered pharmaceutical company in India that makes steroids for the south American market mostly. So definitely no bathtub operation products at all there.

Four weeks is useless. You’re just exposing yourself to possible risk for very little reward. But it’s your money, or as you said, lack of spending money (the great deal), to waste.

Be sure and run a log. That way everyone can learn from your scenario.

Tren E for four weeks? More like biggest stop short for his buck

I mean if anything though if he were going to see any results in 4 weeks thats the only thing id try but would be better if it were ace. Mast P isnt going to do much regardless even though a shorter/quicker ester.

I agree I wouldnt run any of it for only 4 weeks though.

Guys... Rick is a REAL veteran... he has been on forums far longer than any of us and hes one of the main reasons i ever even got started on forums... So lets be very respectful...

Ricky, whats up brother? So, honestly, i cant see you getting anything out of eq and deca whatsoever in just four weeks... if you absolutely have to use what you have, then i would obviously go with the mast prop and then tren e and test... im not telling you anything you dont already know, just giving my opinion since you asked for ideas... thats definitely going to be the way to go to get the most out of it in the time frame you have... hope all is well bro

Last edited:
how about stacking tren 100mg+ deca 150mg+ masteron200mg and some test.. stretch it out longer than 4 weeks that way

Guys... Rick is a REAL veteran... he has been on forums far longer than any of us and hes one of the main reasons i ever even got started on forums... So lets be very respectful...

Ricky, whats up brother? So, honestly, i cant see you getting anything out of eq and deca whatsoever in just four weeks... if you absolutely have to use what you have, then i would obviously go with the mast prop and then tren e and test... im not telling you anything you dont already know, just giving my opinion since you asked for ideas... thats definitely going to be the way to go to get the most out of it in the time frame you have... hope all is well bro

Hey guys thank you for the input.

So check this out guys, I attended a fitness expo in Colombia and there I was surprised to find the Indian outfit CooperPharma set up a booth offering some gear. Yeah I was pretty shocked too, I have it on video I'll be uploading that to YT soon. Check out my Instagram account the very last Vid shows part of their display:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pkirIgTm9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The prices were pretty ridiculously cheap to pass up. Since Steroids are not illegal in Colombia you don't pay the black market tax so it was like stupid cheap (being at the expo buying direct more so). I picked up some items just to make some vids for social and take some pictures. The Ganabol 50 and Nebido are easy to get locally at Farmacia and at Veterinaria.

I can't take any of this stuff back to the USA obviously it is a huge chance to take over some gear. I'm only going to be out of the country 4 weeks which is way too short of a time span to really do anything worthwhile and this I already knew before I even decided to buy the gear.

To be honest I have not yet decided how I'm going to proceed, but just wanted to put up a thread to see what everyone thought. I haven't even decided if I even want to inject UGL gear again. The Ganabol and Nebido are fine and the only stuff I will ever use, but the CooperPharma stuff I'm still on the fence about.

It is good getting opinions from everyone it looks like guys are up on their game and know what is up.

bro i wouldn't run some of that...seems a bit off on the box....

...the nebido and boldenone (EQ)...i would go with 500mg/week of test nebido and 200mgs/week of EQ...make sure you got Liquidex AI and hcgenerate classic stacked ...good anti E stack...and light aromasin of course...

Can you take pictures of inside the box and amps?
I'm very curious what's inside.

Hey guys thank you for the input.

So check this out guys, I attended a fitness expo in Colombia and there I was surprised to find the Indian outfit CooperPharma set up a booth offering some gear. Yeah I was pretty shocked too, I have it on video I'll be uploading that to YT soon. Check out my Instagram account the very last Vid shows part of their display:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8pkirIgTm9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The prices were pretty ridiculously cheap to pass up. Since Steroids are not illegal in Colombia you don't pay the black market tax so it was like stupid cheap (being at the expo buying direct more so). I picked up some items just to make some vids for social and take some pictures. The Ganabol 50 and Nebido are easy to get locally at Farmacia and at Veterinaria.

I can't take any of this stuff back to the USA obviously it is a huge chance to take over some gear. I'm only going to be out of the country 4 weeks which is way too short of a time span to really do anything worthwhile and this I already knew before I even decided to buy the gear.

To be honest I have not yet decided how I'm going to proceed, but just wanted to put up a thread to see what everyone thought. I haven't even decided if I even want to inject UGL gear again. The Ganabol and Nebido are fine and the only stuff I will ever use, but the CooperPharma stuff I'm still on the fence about.

It is good getting opinions from everyone it looks like guys are up on their game and know what is up.

There are INDIAN UG labs in Colombia???!!! This is possiblee how?

Back
Top Bottom