Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows everyone been? Vision was away for some R-n-R

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
How's everyone's summer going?

I took that rest of last week off and this weekend, spend some time with the wife and kids, did some canoeing, crabbing & fishing and the movies.. Schools starting in a few weeks so the family and I had to get some time in before we all return to the rat race again..

How's everyone doing with their summer?

Family time is important!! Too often we take our family for granted. Were busy as usual. School starting here too. Remodeling the whole house. My youngest started competitive cheer about two months ago, coming from being a competitive gymnast from 2 years old until now (6). She has only been in cheer for 2 months and made the elite cheer team as a flyer. Shes the least experienced and the youngest on her team but is naturally athletic so shes killing it! It's pretty neat to watch her get thrown 15+ feet into the air! They just finished choreography for their routine. Now it's time to put it all together. If all goes well they will be invited to the D2 Summit in Florida come spring. Oldest starts middle school. Wife and I are busy as usual with work and just life....but were both loving that PSL ace I just started!!

The down time was GREAT.. The wife got to be a pain after a while but I love her just for that reason, and my son has been super stoked to do things with mommy & daddy, not just one or the other!

every body getting set for school? I'm a bit nervous for my little guy, he's going into JR high. He's autistic, and I know how mean some kids can be.. But, I'm excited for him as well! :cool:

we already talked about the importance of vacations before bro... im glad you got some relaxing time... i know it does wonders and we should never wait too long to get away a couple days when we know we are getting to that really tired point... glad you got to enjoy it

I took fridays off the whole summer while my kids were out of school. It's been a great time spent with them, and weve been able to do a lot and have a lot of fun. This friday is our last one before they start school.

Back
Top Bottom