Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge dream cycle time

kawarev

Registered
I’m 28 years old and 14% body fat. My goal is to become as well known as Big Ramy and build a huge social following
Testosterone enanthate 1300mg a week
Anavar 100mg a day
Equipoise 1000mg a week
Testosterone propionate 1g a week
HGH
Insulin
What do you think about this cycle and what those things should I do the insulin and hgh?

i'm not trying to dash your dreams but there is only 1 big ramy and with your stats it is obvious you don't have the genetics to be a pro or have a really reall bad diet

get leaner first and ease into steroids

I’m 28 years old and 14% body fat. My goal is to become as well known as Big Ramy and build a huge social following
Anavar 100mg a day
Equipoise 1000mg a week
HGH
Insulin
What do you think about this cycle and what those things should I do the insulin and hgh?

You won't get as big as BIG Ramy using that cycle. Besides the fact that Ramy uses 5grams+, you need genetics and many other facts.

I think this cycle will cause you a lot of side effects at 28 and you should slow down.

Start with a good bulker of sustanon + EQ + HGH before you start insulin.

heres a thought... come join the rest of us here on the planet earth and stop being so asinine with your dosing

Anavar 100mg a day
Equipoise 1000mg a week
HGH
Insulin

Okay, good luck with that. You better have a ton of N2GUARD on hand. Big Ramy uses it.

Anavar 100mg a day
Equipoise 1000mg a week
HGH
Insulin

Post a photo.

I’m in for this also. Would love to see the genetics.

Yep. Ramy one year in as a 'coach' (more putting the weights way) at a solid 200lbs vs 1 year later at 280lbs. I've seen these sorts of posts before and a buck says he doesn't have it

Doing more doesnt always mean well! Lower the dose!

Anavar 100mg a day
Equipoise 1000mg a week
HGH
Insulin

What do you look like now? Post some pictures and links to your social!

Back
Top Bottom