needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunger issues on orals ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hunger issues on orals ?

Injectables are the base of any cycle because they are more stable on body , are less toxic and can be used for longer . The main injectable that should always be part of any cycle if you want to keep your sex drive, energy and mood is testosterone .

But orals are so powerfull that you need them to achieve you maximum potencial. Orals work so quick and some of them give more results than any injectable , so why not use them if they are a must to any cycle , bulking ( dbol , M1T, Anadrol ) and cutting ( anavar, winstrol, superdrol, halo, primo) .

The biggest concern about orals is liver toxicity , and doing that you lose hunger ( not good on bulking ) and also fell more lethargic . This is something that is worst with the age , I remember when I was young I handle easy 100mg dbol + 200mg anadrol same time without any acid reflex or hunger problems but now over 40s I start having acid reflux , lose all my appetite .

After try many thinks to solve this I find a real great solution :
    *Take all your orals right before bed , because during the night you can be lethargic without any problem and also lose the hunger when you will not eat more. That way you eat normally during the day and have no lethargy. Im doing that for 3 months and now I can use orals all my cycles.

Monstro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Injectables are the base of any cycle because they are more stable on body , are less toxic and can be used for longer . The main injectable that should always be part of any cycle if you want to keep your sex drive, energy and mood is testosterone .

But orals are so powerfull that you need them to achieve you maximum potencial. Orals work so quick and some of them give more results than any injectable , so why not use them if they are a must to any cycle , bulking ( dbol , M1T, Anadrol ) and cutting ( anavar, winstrol, superdrol, halo, primo) .

The biggest concern about orals is liver toxicity , and doing that you lose hunger ( not good on bulking ) and also fell more lethargic . This is something that is worst with the age , I remember when I was young I handle easy 100mg dbol + 200mg anadrol same time without any acid reflex or hunger problems but now over 40s I start having acid reflux , lose all my appetite .

After try many thinks to solve this I find a real great solution :
    *Take all your orals right before bed , because during the night you can be lethargic without any problem and also lose the hunger when you will not eat more. That way you eat normally during the day and have no lethargy. Im doing that for 3 months and now I can use orals all my cycles.

Monstro
    About 2 months back for 3-4 weeks I used my drol pre-bed.. I also take it with probiotics 35 billion, and 6g metamucil. Upon waking up literally immediately I would consume my 16oz water with one tablespoon apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
    I had absolutely zero hunger issues, no feeling of lethargic and I was on point with each meal.
    All the while achieving the same with Drol as I would on a AM/PM daily split dosage.
    Before bed is a great alternative for those that can experience loss of appetite and lethargia and other unpleasant side effects from orals.

This can also be applied with vitamins and minerals and other supplements.
    Some supplements in chewables make me nauseous, and taking them in the evening before bed is a win-win..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never lose my hunger with orals these days because I use n2guard. The liver toxicity is a non issue for me these days.
    Back in the day when I did 8 weeks with orals and didn't know about liver support yea it was pretty bad.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    make sure you use n2guard with orals. and take them 1-2 hours apart
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro I don't get hungry on orals usually

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some people should eat a meal with orals
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You must take n2guard with orals

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is one of the main reasons I quit using orals a couple years ago. Having loss of appetite and acid reflux can ruin a cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    This is one of the main reasons I quit using orals a couple years ago. Having loss of appetite and acid reflux can ruin a cycle
    That's strange I never had a loss of appetite with orals but I'm doing 10 caps of n2guard to be fair.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrule19 View Post
    That's strange I never had a loss of appetite with orals but I'm doing 10 caps of n2guard to be fair.
    Me neither. I also note the acid reflux issue comment - which we address by making sure to take the orals with food.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast