Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hunter's cycle log

jdastot19

Posted by popular request, here's my last cycle I'm doing after over a year of experimentation. Hopefully it's my last cycle, then it'll just be maintenance for the duration.

Injectables: once a week on Friday
Test C 500/week
Decca 600/week

Orals:
Dbol (Anabol) 150mg/day days 1-20 (2 pills with breakfast, then 1 around lunch!)
Anadrol 100mg/day starting days 21-70

Evasive Maneuvers:
Cabergoline 0.25mg 2/week (Mon & Fri)
Arimidex 0.5mg 2/week. Starting on week 2

Supps:
Liversyl +Bioperine 175mg 1/day at night
Spring Valley standardized extract Milk Thistle 175mg 1/day at night
Swanson Milk Thistle seed 500mg 1/day at morning
Hyaluronic Acid 200mg/day at morning
Collagen (type 1,2,3,5,10) 4000mg split morning & night
Vitamin E 360mg (800 IU) split morning & night
Vitamin D3 25mcg/day at morning
Zenwise Vegan Omega-3 250mg split morning & night
MegaRed advanced 4 in 1 Omega-3 70mg split morning & night
Kirkland multivitamin at morning

The supps are just what I take on top of the newly added Milk Thistle stuff. Since I drink almond milk (loaded with Omega-6), I try to balance out that Omega-6 with Omega-3 in supplement form to benefit from the inflammation reduction. Just started that a few weeks ago. As a side note, what do you guys think about the balancing of omegas?

Me: 43 years old, my low T started around 50 last year.
5'9, 196# this morning after the bathroom & before taking in anything.
Body Fat% around 16%
TRT 250mg a week when I'm off cycle

Before pics just taken & posted on my Facebook: Hunter Arthur Joseph
https://www.facebook.com/hunter.arthurdavidson

Rough workout schedule with Crunch Downtown Long Beach trainer:
Monday: 6am Arms
Tuesday: 7am Legs
(Not wanting to do much with legs because I'm naturally bulky. Especially calves, I never do calves but they're massive!)
Wednesday: 6am Chest & Tri's
Thursday: 6am Back & Bi's
Friday: 7am Chest & Tri's
Saturday: 7am Shoulders

Anything I missed. Let me know.

Posted by popular request, here's my last cycle I'm doing after over a year of experimentation. Hopefully it's my last cycle, then it'll just be maintenance for the duration.

Injectables: once a week on Friday
Test C 500/week
Decca 600/week

Orals:
Dbol (Anabol) 150mg/day days 1-20 (2 pills with breakfast, then 1 around lunch!)
Anadrol 100mg/day starting days 21-70

Evasive Maneuvers:
Cabergoline 0.25mg 2/week (Mon & Fri)
Arimidex 0.5mg 2/week. Starting on week 2

Supps:
Liversyl +Bioperine 175mg 1/day at night
Spring Valley standardized extract Milk Thistle 175mg 1/day at night
Swanson Milk Thistle seed 500mg 1/day at morning
Hyaluronic Acid 200mg/day at morning
Collagen (type 1,2,3,5,10) 4000mg split morning & night
Vitamin E 360mg (800 IU) split morning & night
Vitamin D3 25mcg/day at morning
Zenwise Vegan Omega-3 250mg split morning & night
MegaRed advanced 4 in 1 Omega-3 70mg split morning & night
Kirkland multivitamin at morning

The supps are just what I take on top of the newly added Milk Thistle stuff. Since I drink almond milk (loaded with Omega-6), I try to balance out that Omega-6 with Omega-3 in supplement form to benefit from the inflammation reduction. Just started that a few weeks ago. As a side note, what do you guys think about the balancing of omegas?

Me: 43 years old, my low T started around 50 last year.
5'9, 196# this morning after the bathroom & before taking in anything.
Body Fat% around 16%
TRT 250mg a week when I'm off cycle

Before pics just taken & posted on my Facebook: Hunter Arthur Joseph
https://www.facebook.com/hunter.arthurdavidson

Rough workout schedule with Crunch Downtown Long Beach trainer:
Monday: 6am Arms
Tuesday: 7am Legs
(Not wanting to do much with legs because I'm naturally bulky. Especially calves, I never do calves but they're massive!)
Wednesday: 6am Chest & Tri's
Thursday: 6am Back & Bi's
Friday: 7am Chest & Tri's
Saturday: 7am Shoulders

Anything I missed. Let me know.

Thanks for the LOG finally!

Great cycle but I can't open facebook I have it blocked.

Can you share your pics here for us?

overall it's good hows your cardio you doing it often?

i am a fan of your log

150mgs dbol? how you feeling on that?
ive gone up 100mgs dbol on bulks had headches

In general I don't do cardio. However, I do bike the beach here, but it's for fun! I plug my Nose earbuds in and jam to some upbeat EDM for about 45-75 minutes. Sometimes I go fast to the music till I can't take it anymore, but sometimes I'm crazy and just dance and flirt as I fly past a hot guy. Sorry if that's TMI, but it's my truth. I'm proud of my body results and it's always been my dream to look like a GI-Joe doll, which to me is the quintessential masculine look pop-culture taught me as a kid! Thanks for all the support throughout this adventure! Love & appreciate you guys, you're all my idols!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the LOG finally!

Great cycle but I can't open facebook I have it blocked.

Can you share your pics here for us?[/QUOTE]

Npcclassicphysique champ:
I have no clue how to share my pics. Tell me how or email me:
jdastot19@gmail

- - - Updated - - -

I stay on TRT. When I'm off cycle about 250/week of test C

i am a fan of your log

150mgs dbol? how you feeling on that?
ive gone up 100mgs dbol on bulks had headches

I feel fine being on this much gear, I'm pretty well off mentally the rest of the time. Like The Incredible Hulk says famously: I control my anger because I'm angry all the time.
Example: Today I got mad because the refried beans given to me were fat free, and I was like: I'M BULKING AND NEED FAT DAMMIT! My body got angry but I didn't let that affect my mood because I know that just instincts & hormones trying to fuck with me!
So, I just laugh at that crazy response my body does because it never has the power to speak; unless I allow it consciously. I've been taught and truly believe that I AM IN CONTROL OF WHAT I SAY AND DO AND REACT TO OUTER STIMULI. So for me, roid-raging would have to be a choice. So I never let it be released on others, whether I believe they deserve it or not. And that keeps my life free of most drama, but I'm told I'm pretty rare.

150mgs dbol? wow I never went over 50mgs
how are you lifts?

My trainer is really happy when I'm like, more weight now. It's been pretty amazing with him. I've only had him about 3 weeks. On this cycle just one week though. I'm doing this much because I'm at a plateau and the Dbol is a jump starter I'm taking for only 20. Then I'm ramping it up with the Anadrol for the remaining 50 days.

can you throw up your meal plans as you go daily please

This one's easy because I eat just about exactly the same thing every damn day and love it! The calories are estimates from MyFitnessPal app based on the base ingredient recipes.
Don't judge, I'm addicted to Klondike bars and have had them for my crutch for over a year! I'm pragmatic and realized early on that my diet had to include shit I could stick with for an extended period of time, otherwise it'd be unsustainable for this long.
FYI I've recently switched up my meals, so I go through extended periods (3-6 months) of the same meals because it's easier for my situation. I also reduced my protein shake intake, it used to be 3-4 a day! But now I prefer to get it more from natural sources, chicken being my favorite.

Breakfast about 800 calories:
Quiche, no crust: 1 egg, 1oz cheese, 1oz some kind of meat
English muffin 2 halves: 1oz refried beans, 2oz cheese, 2 oz of meat.
Protein shake: 16oz almond milk, 5000 scoop creatine, 25g Muscle Pharm chocolate animal protein powder, 50g Organic vegan protein powder straw/vanilla.

During workout: Performance DOT Fit Pure Amino XXXL BCAA's Lemonade

First lunch about 700 calories:
Soup: 2oz refried beans, 2oz cheese, 2oz meat, ½ can soup, 4oz veggie blend (carrots, celery, broccoli, asparagus).
English muffin with fake butter (58% vegetable oil spread)
Klondike bar!

Second lunch about 700 calories:
Cheese crisp: 1 tortilla, 2oz refried beans, 3oz cheese, 2oz meat, ½ handful of spinach.
Blended Protein shake: 16oz almond milk, 25g Muscle Pharm chocolate animal protein powder, 50g Organic vegan protein powder straw/vanilla, 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 20g oatmeal, 4oz frozen fruits (whatever's in season), 4oz veggie blend (carrots, celery, broccoli, asparagus), handful raw spinach.

Dinner about 800 calories:
Mom's cheesey lasagna
4oz veggies
Klondike bar!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bruh, you too 😇💪😎

- - - Updated - - -

bro hunter yo look good bro

Thanks bruh, you too! 😁🙏😇💪😎

- - - Updated - - -

bros yes! the log is here

hows your cardio?

Forgot to say I do the cardio beach biking about once a week, on my off day Sunday early morning. But also, almost every workout day I bike to & from the gym which takes about 8-11 minutes one way, depending on how awesome my music is in my ears! Although, truth be told, the journey home is almost always slower.
Thanks for asking bro!

Anything else guys? Enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom