Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Husband dick issues

Alaex

my husband has been having dick issues ever since he started using steroids. We had a discussion about it and I agreed that it would be okay if you use it as long as he use them properly
I am not into sports or Fitness at all and he's more of the sports guy
that's cool but at some point when it affects me I got a problem with it. He's also been acting really weird lately and having a short temper and all kinds of weird emotional issues.
Like we'll get in a fight and then afterwards we'll have sex. He has a lot of pent-up aggression going. The problem is when we do have sex he has trouble getting it up and staying up.
my other complaint is as come taste weird especially after we have anal sex. What advice would you give me cuz whenever I try to talk to him about it he wants to argue and fight

if you cannot talk to him about this then that isn't good

sounds like he is the defensive type. this type of fighting can ruin a marriage, my advice is not to get passive aggressive with him about it. just have him come on the forum and post the issues he is having. it isn't anything to be ashamed of

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

my husband has been having dick issues ever since he started using steroids. We had a discussion about it and I agreed that it would be okay if you use it as long as he use them properly
I am not into sports or Fitness at all and he's more of the sports guy
that's cool but at some point when it affects me I got a problem with it. He's also been acting really weird lately and having a short temper and all kinds of weird emotional issues.
Like we'll get in a fight and then afterwards we'll have sex. He has a lot of pent-up aggression going. The problem is when we do have sex he has trouble getting it up and staying up.
my other complaint is as come taste weird especially after we have anal sex. What advice would you give me cuz whenever I try to talk to him about it he wants to argue and fight

Tell him to wipe it down first lol

Back
Top Bottom