Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH 10IU

Paja is correct, you will fell it in your hands, and something's your arms.. ....AnalogMan

x2x....

take 4-5iu and than a nap. when you wake up your arm, leg, etc will have a good numb feeling.

Also, you could take a serum test if you wana stock up.

too many hygetropin copies out there. hygetropin.cn now hygetropin.asia The ones I tried were from hygetropin.com.cn and they are damn good. Sold out so dont ask till end of this month for sure

ujybebuv.jpg

Mine have different colour tops ??? Mine is real ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the original Hygetropin from Hygetropin.cn ( Dr. Lin ) They are excellent. Been using them for 3 years and never had a bad batch. Any blood work i have seen over the years has been excellent.

Stay away from Hygenepharma black tops. They seem to have very cleverly taken advantage of the Hygetropin name and are in no way associated with Hygene Biopharm .The black tops they sell were originally manufactured as a high quality generic for the UK market. Although high GH serum tests have been noted, many immune system responses have also been noted.

They claim they were established in 2007 but in reality first registered on the internet in 2013 and are in no way associated with Hygene Biopharm.

The Original Black Top Hygetropin is a myth.

Back
Top Bottom