Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hyperbaric and Cryptotherapy

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I recently watched a documentary on professional wrestler the Undertaker. Say what you want about wrestling being fake, those guys put their body through hell, especially back in his day.

Anyway, in the documentary he went in for cryptotherapy and hyperbaric therapy which is said to be good for inflammation among other things.

Wondering if anyone has had any firsthand experience with either of these. I realize it's not magic and you have to have realistic expectations but im curious if it is worth it.

There are a few places in my area that offer these services and they all get great reviews.There are so many trendy health and wellness and wellness therapies these days its hard to tell whats legit.

Eddie Hall taks about making his own Hyperbaric chamber for his assault on the 500kg deadlift. And a bunch of strongmen do ice baths etc (no such thing as cryptotherapy lol - that's to do with internet banking ha ha)

Eddie Hall taks about making his own Hyperbaric chamber for his assault on the 500kg deadlift. And a bunch of strongmen do ice baths etc (no such thing as cryptotherapy lol - that's to do with internet banking ha ha)

Haha...yea I am very familiar with cryptocurrency.

I have taken ice baths a couple times back when I played football and rugby. For this particular therapy they give you gloves and socks to protect your extremities from frostbite and you stand in a chamber where liquid nitrogen is pumped in. Supposedly the temp drops to -200 degrees F. It's $150 for 5 sessions at one of the local places here.

I doubt I'll try it...was just curious if anyone else has

giphy.gif

I just realized that I typed crypto instead of cryo...lol. Not sure if that was autocorrect or fat fingers haha

Haha...yea I am very familiar with cryptocurrency.

I have taken ice baths a couple times back when I played football and rugby. For this particular therapy they give you gloves and socks to protect your extremities from frostbite and you stand in a chamber where liquid nitrogen is pumped in. Supposedly the temp drops to -200 degrees F. It's $150 for 5 sessions at one of the local places here.

I doubt I'll try it...was just curious if anyone else has

As I said a bunch. Both from the ice baths (and indeed contrast baths, so one cold and one hot) to the chambers you refer to. Eddie Hall has, in fact, one installed in his home gym.

Back
Top Bottom