Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypoglycemia on cycle, is it normal?

Zidin

Registered
Today I have felt the symptoms of hypoglycemia. Can that happen due to steroid use? I am cycling now testosterone, trenbolone and dianabol. Can that happen with any of these compounds? The hypoglycemia was not all that bad, all was solved by eating some sweets, but still though.

Some Guys seem to be more Prone that others to Hypoglycemia while On-Cycle.

I notice if I eat a Big Protein Meal without enough Complex Carbs it can happen.

It's Not Dangerous, just a Pain in the Ass.................................... JP
P.S.
One Caveat ~ if this starts to happen 4 to 6 Weeks after you finish PCT.
Then you would want to see your Doctor.

Last edited:
Yes, trenbolone can cause that. Therefore, it is important to distribute your carbs throughout the day, so that your body will have a stable carb intake while using trenbolone.

Low blood sugar is VERY normal when using tren. Tren increases muscle insulin sensitivity and can cause hypoglycaemia. Very normal.

I find tren works best when using a high carb diet. Base your diet around low GI carbs like oatmeal, sweet potatoes, etc.
They will raise blood sugar the lowest and prevent hypoglycaemia.

Sugar really isn't the best option. It will make you feel better temporarily but it'll cause your blood sugar to spike and then crash. The hypoglycaemia will actually hit you harder once the sugar rush is over.

Back
Top Bottom