Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am about to start my first cycle of Ostarine

Shasta McNasty

Registered
Hey guys, I am also new to the SARM world. or any cycle of the sort.... I just purchased Ostar1ne 360 (MK 2866) (#ost360)
and Cardar1ne 4 Week Cycle (GW 501516) from SarmStore1. any insight ?

You're not going to be taking ostarine... Lol

- - - Updated - - -

See about 1000 posts about pill sarms

age -- 31
height- 6'1"
age- 214 lbs
years lifting 0
Goals- to lose weight and bulk up

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean about "not taking ostarine "

The only legit Ostarine I know comes from sarms1.com there just aren't any legit SARMs places that sell in pills.

age -- 31
height- 6'1"
age- 214 lbs
years lifting 0
Goals- to lose weight and bulk up

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean about "not taking ostarine "

SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical. Any capsulated sarms product is most likely either fake or laced with a pro hormone. Next time order off of sarms1.com.

Here is what I would do for a cardarine gw and ostarine cycle. 4 weeks isn't enough. You want to run the SARMS 8-12 weeks with a 4 week mini PCT afterwards.

weeks 1 - 8
cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
ostarine 25mg/day

After your cycle run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Adding S4 to your cycle would be a good idea to run the full triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

good luck man but I'd stack it at least with some other sarms to get the most out of this run

have you read our articles on the subject?
I have not.... can you send me a link ?
After doing some research, the ones I bought are ranked #2. (With sarms1 drops being #1) They are made by olympus labz...has anyone heard of the company?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I feel it for you, my friend, but most probably you got some fake SARMs, since they never come in the form of pills. Also, 4 weeks are too few for good results with Cardarine GW. The optimal cycle duration is 8 weeks.

I feel for you too Dude..........I wouldn't even bother ingesting what you bought........it will probably do nothing but waste your time. There are other legitimate sites to buy SARMS other than SARMS1, but if you are going to start over, might as well start at SARMS1.

Not sure if it's real or not man. That's not good. Chances are it's a form of prohormone. Not sure though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom