Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am not the type to toot my own horn, But.....

I finished Law School today. It wasn't fucking easy being a slave to the weights, having three kids, and a full time job. I figured my Evo brothers and sisters would be proud of me. (Plus I went to happy hour with a few classmates) and I thought I would share my joy with you guys.

BAR EXAM IN FEBRUARY ------ Here I come

Congratulations. That is an amazing accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself.

I am very proud of you. Drink your post-workout shake in pride tonight :)

Wow, that it something to really be proud of. Congratulations!

Good luck on the BAR, the Evo community knows you can do it. :cool:

Wow man congrats bro. Having two kids myself, a full time job and part time shop owner I know how much dedication it took. Proud of you bro, love hearing stuff like this, love when we break the mold of "meat head". I think I'm one of the few Engineers that juice lol. Congrats again bro, we all know you will do great on the BAR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on finishing School.
Now the Fun Begins ~ The Bar Exam !
I'm sure you will get through it...................................... JP

Congrats - this is what determination allows people to do - make huge achievements in spite of all the difficulties! Keep it going, and direct your energy somewhere - don't allow it to get lost along the way.

That is very inspiring.

You should be extremely proud of yourself.

I know how difficult law school is....let alone with kids, job responsibly.

Your awesome!! Keep us posted on the bar.....

Back
Top Bottom