Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I back my products all the way to the very end. 99% of the others don't, Why is that?

N

Needtogetaas

Not only is every product sold at my store "Needtouildmscle.com" an outstanding product that works, and does exactly what I advertised it to do. But every single product sold comes with a 100% money back policy that I am not sure you would get ordering with other companies. You can open the bottles of products I sell you, use them and still get your money back! In other words you actually get to use the product, experience the product, and if you are not happy then you can ask for a refund and you will get it.

From what I understand looking at 99% of the return or money back policies of all other companies, it seems you can get the product and hold it in your hands. You can stare at the bottle for as long as you like, and in fact I guess you can even stare at the bottle for up to 90 days with some places. However the second you open the bottle there is no turning back, your money is gone forever.

I have a feeling this has a lot to do with the fact that from the moment you open that bottle of product the advertising is over and the time for proving its worth begins. It seems every company is more than willing and all too eager to back the products they sell all the way up till that point, but there backing of the products stops at that moment. Kind of makes you wonder why they won’t see it through till the end doesn't it?

simply put...because your the shit brotha!

just another reason your supps (ntbm) stands out from the rest too!!

ntbm is easily the best BBing supplement line in the industry.

I think we are going to see this place blow up...

Just a matter of time and that is why I am so happy to be a part of the team..SJ

It's called confidence. If you know your products work you can back them up. If you know your product is hype I'm guessing you're not going to back it up. :D We all know where N2BM falls on this one!

N2BM is gonna be friggin HUGE.... QUICK!

The reason i bought from you in the first place, continue to buy from you and one of the reasons i still want to buy every single product you sell. lol you are the shit, your products are the awesome.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Because your the only one that 100% believes in your stuff and thats Y I send ALLLLLL of my friends to your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best in the buiz MR! Simply the best nuf said!

hell yes I agree and love everything I have got from here enough to fully say to a friend I know it will work for you buy it :):):) and have many times this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my one stop shop for info and great supps no need to go ne where else for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back ups like that can mean only one of two things. Great products that work or ones that dont that would bankrupt a company and I highly doubt this would be a guarantee unless it was GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

gator! :tank:

bumpity bump for needto!

Back
Top Bottom