sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: I Changed My Mind!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I Changed My Mind!

I did a podcast with Rick, Steve and Dylan a while back and one of the questions was "What is a good starter cycle for beginners?" I kept it simple -- 15 mgs of D-bol for 4 weeks to test the waters. That's what everybody did "back in the day." It works fine. But I wouldn't necessarily recommend that now. I think I'd actually recommend Ostarine.

People get the misconception I'm anti SARMS. I'm not. The misconception may come from mainly from the fact that I argued with guys for years about using them for PCT. I said they were suppressive and that's not what you want during PCT. Well, it turns out I was right, but...whatever. The point is, they have their place.

Ostarine is the one SARM that's had some human studies done on it. That's the big question mark with SARMS. All we have is mostly animal tests and anecdotal evidence. But Ostarine has been around long enough that we have a pretty good idea what it does. And the bottom line is, it works. And it's pretty mild. Sure, it's somewhat suppressive and not to be used in PCT. But if dosages are kept reasonable a good PCT will keep you up and running soon enough.

One interesting side note. Both dianabol and Ostarine are liver toxic -- but in different ways.

D-bol by itself is not toxic , It' s the 17 Alpha Alkylization which prevents the liver from breaking it down. It is that suppression that causes toxicity -- essentially because the liver stops working. That is a very harsh approach.

Ostarine id not 17 AA but the drug itself is toxic. Obviously, like anything eses, it's dose related. At 10 mgs a day for one month, there may not be any adverse effect at all. At 40 mgs a day for 12 weeks, you're going to have elevated levels. That's just the reality of this stuff.

So, taking into consideration that Ostarine is legal, readily available and actually quite effective, it would certainly satisfy any newbie who wants the experience of knowing what a PED can do. (Well, for his hamster of course.)

Botton line: Start slow and appreciate the advantage you're getting. Don't listen to the lunkheads who will tell you the first cyclesis best and you should try to gain as much as possible. That's stupid and it's wrong. You'll lose it all that way.

And don't even THINK about starting anything without having a couple of bottles of N2GUARD ready to go.

Grow in peace.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice man, im glad you and i got to talk about some of these things and you gave it a chance... thats awesome to see and i know we had some good back and forth on it and that you have given some things a chance and taken a different look and perspective on things... it took me quite a long time to do that with things in general and its not easy for anyone... i think its great man... thanks for the post and the different insights

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm glad to see you changed your mind on sarms nelson.

I support fully sarms use, since I use them myself.

stenabolic sr9009
    ostarine mk2866
    anabolicum LgD4033
    nutrobal mk677

All have human studies and all are researched for pharma use so I suggest those sarms to anyone on the fence.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good quality sarms always do the job

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's been known to happen lol

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SARMs are a great option for a first cycle.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cannot go wrong when youve got good sarms!

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms are definitely a good way to test the waters