Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found out my 22 year old kid was doing AAS

Samuel Vans

Registered
Hi everyone, I need some opinions on what to do because what I thought was just a mistake from my son became a long term problem, he is 22 years old and he was taking doses of testosterone and deca durabolin, he did it for 8 weeks behind my back and I never notice it because he usted to go to the gym and has always been muscular. I didn't notice any extreme physical changes on him except that he got bigger but I thought it was normal being working out 4 times a week. So I found the needles in his room and confront him and he decided to tell me the whole story, I got mad at the moment but then he said he has been having erection problems and his testicles have been shrinking and going back to the normal size for a while. We believe he messed up his sexual hormonal system (HPTA?) I guess it wasn't mature enough to run AAS, my question is if we should go and see a doctor right away and get some medicine for this issue or can we just wait until his body and HPTA go back to normal naturally?
I guess his best course of action is to just finish out what you call Post cycle and just never use this stuff again, unless when he is older through a doctor.

You need to find out if he did a PCT(Post Cyle Therapy), Deca is infamous for "deca dick" ie erection problems. How much testosterone? How much deca? What kind of testosterone (Prop, enanthate, cypinate, ect)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

He should see a doctor and get blood work done. The erection problems could be the result of high prolactin. This is caused by Deca. It happened to me. I took HCGenerate ES and ran a proper PCT. Everything came back to normal. It would be helpful if you could find out how much of and what compounds he was running. 22 is way too young to be running AAS. It is possible his HPTA is messed up and it may never come back. He will be on TRT for life. But you need to get blood work done. I'm sure everything will come back if you run a good PCT. Check out the Perfect PCT.

the problem with deca is it will bind to DHT receptors. he should have ran proviron with the deca to offset that

we hear this problem all the time with deca. running testosterone with deca will not fix the problem, just google all the stories

in any event yes he is too young to use AAS and likely did damage to his HPTA. I'm assuming he lives with you and I understand how parents insist on being helicopter parents these days (it is sweet btw) in this situation he needs to fix the problem on his own. you didn't do anything wrong as a parent, he probably got the idea to use them from his idiot friends. if he was smart enough to figure out how to acquire illegal steroids, he should be smart enough to figure out how to fix the problem without mommy or daddy's help.

have him come on here and READ READ READ. he needs to run a PCT and he needs to stay away from steroids for a while. when he gets much older he can worry about taking them. just letting you know a good PCT that is 8-12 weeks will cost him several hundred $$$$. i hope he has the cash for it

if you feel like you want to really micromanage the situation you can contact me by sending me a visitor message and we can setup a personal consultation to try to resolve the manner.

He is young so his natural testosterone production should bounce back quick.

Have him run a really good PCT like the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

A good PCT protocol isn't cheap. When he realizes the cost, he probably will think twice about using steroids again.

After the PCT, wait 1 month and then get blood work done to see where his baseline hormones are at. I suspect everything should be back in the normal range. You need to wait a minimum of 1 month after the PCT to get blood work done. Otherwise the PCT drugs will still be active in the body and give the blood work a false reading.

Don't panic. ..it's fixable. He's young. ...

It sucks when you find out your kids are going behind your back. ...makes you regret things you did as a kid.

Anyway. ..take the guys advice and hopefully he learned a lesson

^^^^^Completely agree. The first thing is to take a step back and breathe because this should be very fixable.

Balls shrinking is not a sign of a problem at all in this case. What it means is that his natural testosterone production stopped. This completely makes sense because he was injecting exogenous hormones.

If he stops then he can run the PCT that Muskate linked above. Get blood work 4 weeks after PCT and I would suspect everything will bounce back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom