Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I HAVE SOME QUESTION ABOUT DIANABOL

DavidTroy

Registered
hello guys, so Im taking Dianabol low dosage, only 15mg/day splited to 3 dosage.Clearly, Dianabol cause side effects such as liver toxixity and gyno.I also consume liv suport everyday to minimize hepatoxixity.But, I wonder if I can take Nolvadex low dosage about 10mg/day DURING my 6 week cycle to avoid gyno?If the answer is yes, then do I need to consume Nolvadex again as PCT after my cycle with PCT dosage which is 40mg for first two week and 20mg for the last two week? thankyou.

If you're prone to gyno just know that you're gonna need an AI and even with an AI you shouldn't be really running dbol if you know you're prone to gyno cause that's just playing to see if it happens something to you or not.

so much wrong here... 1. what exactly is liver support going to do to combat toxicity throughout? the liver is ONE area effected... what about blood pressure? kidneys? cholesterol? list goes on and on... what exactly is "liver support" going to do aside from NOTHING to protect those areas... ?? 2. nolvadex is NOT an ai and the fact you are not even taking one with dbol says enough.. you should stop using steroids man... you dont know what your doing and your going to end up fucking yourself up

hello guys, so Im taking Dianabol low dosage, only 15mg/day splited to 3 dosage.Clearly, Dianabol cause side effects such as liver toxixity and gyno.I also consume liv suport everyday to minimize hepatoxixity.But, I wonder if I can take Nolvadex low dosage about 10mg/day DURING my 6 week cycle to avoid gyno?If the answer is yes, then do I need to consume Nolvadex again as PCT after my cycle with PCT dosage which is 40mg for first two week and 20mg for the last two week? thankyou.

That's not a PCT.

You should take a listen to the podcast episodes you can truly learn a lot!

Not trying to pile on but brotha you obviously know enough about dbol in that is toxic to your body and it aromatizes so can cause gyno so why have you started and are asking these questions now?

Once you start its too late. You should have aromasin on hand (no idea what the dose would be or if necessary at 15mg/day) and a full PCT not just a couple weeks of nolva.

Ask every question you have BEFORE starting man it will save you a lot of pain in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom