Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i heard injecting TRT subQ is way better but god damn it hurts..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

i heard injecting TRT subQ is way better but god damn it hurts..

quit taking cycles for now hopefully for ever....... gonna do trt 250 a week. is that to much? but if i want i will do 350mgs max for a couple weeks 4 probs if i want to just go hard which i do anyway high test doesnt make me work harder anway but yous know what i mean.. i do 0.5 ml 2 times a week as it gives more steedy test levels like a natural not like monday test is high than drops. i use a 0.5 inch needle injecting into subq fat into squads.. as i hear injecting into subQ is the best as it gives a steedy release its alot more powerful than injecting into muscle i hear and it motivates me to inject frequently as injecting 1 nch needle twice a week is a struggle takes alot for me to do it instead with a 0.5 its quick and easy. but the question is it hurts sooo much ive only been doing my right leg the past 3 injections as i started doing this last week busy i dont want to do it in my left leg as i need to walk and i would struggle to walk if i did it in a virgin spot.

any other places for me to inject? just do glutes with the 0.5 needle? i did shoulder once but it hurt sooo much with a 0.5needle.. and also ive always injected into my squads with pedtides and hcg never hurt obviously

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    250 mg might be a bit much, Iíd recommend taking 150 mg for 4 weeks and have bloods done, then titrate up/down, aim to get around 20-30 nmol/L of free test, you donít want more necessarily, just run a 500 mg blast for 3 months on / 3 months off, excessive levels of test long term can have negative effects on your health and in the end weíre all running gear to be fitter and stronger so try to be aware of how much youíre running.

I donít know about subQ, but injecting into the gluten should be fairly painless, are you using a fresh needle? By that I mean use a 19 G drawing needle from the amp but then change the syringe to a fresh 23 g needle before administering it to yourself. You really should use two needles.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks mate! nah no more cycles 500mgs is an extreme cycle for me. as i dont want to hop off test atm so i thought i would just do TRT. and also yes i use two needles 19g than change. it hurts after injection alot!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's not better.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    200 is the high end for trt, 250 is too much.
    Sub q is about 20% more effective the intramuscular. I started doing it and can confirm this.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.**************/pharma/ge...m-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    It's not better.
    Quiet now, you donít know what youíre talking about.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post
    Sub q is about 20% more effective the intramuscular. I started doing it and can confirm this.
    Is there some reason for this? Iím not doubting you, Iím debating whether or not I want to change what Iím doing?

Does this affect the effective half life?

Iíve never heard of this and Iím quite interested.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alternate injection sites

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that is too high a dose for TRT.. you are running twice the amount you should
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestacks View Post
    thanks mate! nah no more cycles 500mgs is an extreme cycle for me. as i dont want to hop off test atm so i thought i would just do TRT. and also yes i use two needles 19g than change. it hurts after injection alot!
    Wait, you use a 19G to inject!?!?? Cause if so...wtf man, are you crazy? No wonder it hurts.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.**************/pharma/ge...m-testosterone

- - - Updated - - -

Quiet now, you donít know what youíre talking about.
    I do. We debated this recently. Have a look. As I recall SOME steroids work better than others. NOT all. One of the arguments was that, based on their original purpose (not muscle building for many) they were even intended to be injected sub-q. But again not all.

Less of the 'quiet now' we do try and play nice. Spell out the link that the site blocked and I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Mobster; 03-12-2020 at 03:34 PM.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast