Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just want to say PSL is the best

Paid through western union july 2nd and i got my stuff in today! Friggen 10 days for international. Ridiculous

Paid through western union july 2nd and i got my stuff in today! Friggen 10 days for international. Ridiculous
My dude 1989, how you been man?

I'm super stoked to see your feedback man.. it proves that the mail ca be hit or miss,, some days 6- some 10 and others 14-18.. we are at the mercy of the mail system, they can suck at times... its not our faulty!
you're TD was in awesome timing man!

Definitely can concur that international post is fickle. I've bought from the same international source multiple times with the same turn around to post time to a tracking number. Once it's in the mail though it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks (usually splitting the difference). It's definitely outside the control of the supplier unfortunately, and just one of those things where we have to be patient sometimes. Glad to hear you got you or order so fast though!

My dude 1989, how you been man?

I'm super stoked to see your feedback man.. it proves that the mail ca be hit or miss,, some days 6- some 10 and others 14-18.. we are at the mercy of the mail system, they can suck at times... its not our faulty!
you're TD was in awesome timing man!

Youve got a lifelong customer here, i also forgot to mention that there was a national holiday in between (the 4th) beyond happy here

I have supps that get here slower.

Back
Top Bottom