Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just wanted to say..

trank406

Buff Brother
I love you guys.. and girls! No I'm not drunk and no.. nobody slipped me any ecstasy while I worked out tonight.. but I did have the best workout and my wife and I had our 5 years anniversary so it was just an overall great day today haha I'm just feeling the love! That's all ;-) night ya'll!

Hey Bro, Glad to hear that you and the misses had your 5 year Anniversary.
Hope that you have Many More and continued Good Health and Happiness.............................. JP

I love you guys.. and girls! No I'm not drunk and no.. nobody slipped me any ecstasy while I worked out tonight.. but I did have the best workout and my wife and I had our 5 years anniversary so it was just an overall great day today haha I'm just feeling the love! That's all ;-) night ya'll!

what kind of workout are you talking about you dirty dog? :p

I love me a good workout, leaving the gym with your muscles pumped up .. gotta love the game we play

It is great to have such good members at the EVO community! Happy aniversary to you and your wife!

Awesome. I am happy for you. This forum truly has a family feel to it that I have felt no where else before.

brother awesome to have you in the evo family....

Thank you gearhead! It's good to be part of a family man I love this forum! I was part of the leanbulk forums but it's been dead for some time now!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bro, Glad to hear that you and the misses had your 5 year Anniversary.
Hope that you have Many More and continued Good Health and Happiness.............................. JP

My wife says thank you and I do as well! How you been JP? Long time no talk!

- - - Updated - - -

what kind of workout are you talking about you dirty dog? :p

I love me a good workout, leaving the gym with your muscles pumped up .. gotta love the game we play

Hahaha nah honestly at the moment I'm just taking Ancient Strength by N2BM and I'm going to start taking ephedrine soon but I've just been lingering with that haha only 25mgs probably before working out. Speaking of pre workouts.. what are some decent ones out there!? People at the gym are talking about Bostin Loyds Freak Juice lol I don't know about ephedra and dmaa together.. I think I've personally tried taking those together and I didn't really get any added focus or energy.. it just made me feel like crap!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats bro!! 4 Days and it'll be 13yrs with me and my lady!!

We wish you many more to come brotha!!

Thank you brother! Damn 13 years that's awesome! Congrats to you too =D

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the congratulations man you guys are awesome! This forum does feel like one happy family man let's keep it going and GROWING! Love ya'll!

Cool bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Cool bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know my wife was cracking up when I told her that I posted this. She was all, "Why can't you always be in a good mood like this!?" hahahaha and I was going to say something clever because she can get a little crabby sometimes but that would turn into a fight so I just smiled and said, "I'll try babe.. I'll try!" Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth closed and agree with your lady cuz women.. they're amazing but they can get a little cray cray! No offense ladies on evo! I love ya'll!

First of all. ..congrats on your anniversary! That's awesome. Second, there is nothing like a good workout.

First of all. ..congrats on your anniversary! That's awesome. Second, there is nothing like a good workout.

I second that! I always love a good workout sesh =) so how are things with you aggirl? Life treating you good? By the way where in the east coast do you live?

Back
Top Bottom