Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: I LIke HCG and HMG for PCT. So KIll Me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I LIke HCG and HMG for PCT. So KIll Me.

I know, I know...it's isn't in fashion anymore. The "bro-consensus" says so. But I'm a bottom line kinda guy. I go with what works.

Sure, there's a legitimate argument against the use of HCG. I know all about it and don't need a lecture. Hey, I can make a legitimate argument against ANYTHING. So what? This is what I've always hated about message board debates since they started in the 90's. It becames a war of cut and paste studies all intended to defend an argument. People are more interested in knocking down an idea or defending a conviction than they are learning the truth -- or in the least, evaluating a logical perspective. And they use something that was printed from somewhere else to prove their point.

Meanwhile, I wish I had a dollar for every cut and paste study that people swore by that has been discredited over the years -- everything from the benefits of dextrose, to the belief that estrogen can't get too low, to thinking DMSO is the best way to absorb steroids, to glutamine, to Ribose, to the advantage of zero carb diets and zero fat diets to all meat diets, to no meat diets to the use of DNP being safe and effective to SARMS not being suppressive.

ALL THINGS THAT SELF APPOINTED MESSAGE BOARD GURUS INSISTED WERE TRUE AND WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO EXPLAIN THW FLAWS IN THE REASONING I GOT MY BALLS ABRUPTLY BROKEN!!!

Yet...all things that were wrong. But it's okay. In time, logic prevails.

So I'm sticking with this one. I believe HCG has a place in PCT for no other reason other than it gets the gonads working again and that's the whole point of PCT. It isn't a cure. It smooths the transition.

Now that I'm on HRT, I prefer HMG. HMG also increases FSH which HCG does not do, so it's a more "complete" phase in having the body operating normally. Yes, it's a bit expensive but a shot now and them keeps the boys plump so it's worth it to me.

And by the way, I didn't go on TRT until my 50's. I was suffering severe depression over the loss of a parent so my T levels tanked and I decided to just start TRT. There are guys going on TRT in the 30's which shows they fucked themselevs up bad. And there are even guys who "bridge" using 100 mgs of test in between cycles. They don't even know they're already on TRT.

So my advice is to try this. HCG AND HMG with some Avenacosides A&B, arimidex and N2Generate is as good of a PCT as you'll get .

That's just giving my opinion. Because I know it works. EVeryone however, is free to do as they wish. I make no money either way.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hcg Hmg and clomid got me from zero sperm showing on trt for over two years to now 60 million sperm in 4 months. Works great for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Who cares if your balls are working Nelson? You're not a million miles from being my age (57 vs 64) so unless you plan on being an older daddy why worry about sperm count? When you were younger for sure but now? I started late to PED use and (just worked it out) it was about the time I became a daddy.

I've never figured out the worry about ball size. Plus, given I've never used either drug, my balls have always come back. That might be down to my low dose preference and long times off between cycles.

Anyway you're dead to me lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Who cares if your balls are working Nelson? You're not a million miles from being my age (57 vs 64) so unless you plan on being an older daddy why worry about sperm count? When you were younger for sure but now? I started late to PED use and (just worked it out) it was about the time I became a daddy.

I've never figured out the worry about ball size. Plus, given I've never used either drug, my balls have always come back. That might be down to my low dose preference and long times off between cycles.

Anyway you're dead to me lol
    I care! I'm vain! I like my balls! LOL Actually, besides the cosmetic part, it's not so much the fertility I care about, but having the body produce its own testosterone "feels" different than supplying it with exogenous T. This is something that hasn't really been addressed in any studies so I'm speculating here. I like the fact that I can now and then get my body with work like the old days. And as mentioned, I believe it's a far superior approach to PCT. You may not need it. I've recovered from short cycles with no PCT no problem.

All of this stuff is new territory. We're frontiersman! And nobody has all the answers. There's still a lot of research and experimenting to be done. In the meantime, I'm going with pragmatism over theory.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't use HCG or HMG because it's an estrogen and increases estrogen.

It's made from pregnant female urine too damn.

I prefer natural herbal alternatives, n2generate eS or HCGenerate as it was known.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    I don't use HCG or HMG because it's an estrogen and increases estrogen.

It's made from pregnant female urine too damn.

I prefer natural herbal alternatives, n2generate eS or HCGenerate as it was known.
    Herbs can increase estrogen too. And steroids increase estrogen. Clomid increases estrogen. That's what the A-dex is for.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ostazol is my go to!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I replaced HCG in OCT with my HCGenerate products a while ago for sure. Love my herbal products for libido support: www.HCGenerate.com
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/