Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 32 years old and don't want to come off Cycle

tye_harm

Registered
Hey Bros,

I need some advice here guys. I've been on a cycle now for almost 6 months of 250mg of test enanthate and 400mg of primobolan*a week. I've never ran a cycle this long but I broke up with my gf and need to stay on to keep myself looking good and most of all staying confident. My question is do u think it's ok to come down to a TRT style dose and do 125mg of test E a week cut the primo and get on S4 or should I come off completely do PCT and run S4? I'm 32 years old and I really don't want to come off because even with a good PCT I still feel like shit but I also don't want to fuck myself by staying on for so long. People seem to think I'll be fine as long as I run a TRT dose. What's your thoughts?

Thanks guys

The TRT dose should be fine if you ran a Pre-Cycle Bloodwork, and everything looked good.

If you didn't run a Pre-Cycle Bloodwork, then you have No Baseline.

I would still do some Bloodwork to make sure all your Blood Values in a CBC are still within the Parameters of the test.

Looking primarily at Cholesterol/Liver Enzymes/Liver and Kidney Function, and if they are all good.

Then there's no reason why you couldn't go to TRT...................................... JP
P.S.
Do you have any Idea what your Natty Total Test was before you started to Cycle.

If you have been on 6 months, you really need to come off and run a PCT. You are really going to shoot yourself in the foot. The longer you stay on, the harder it is going to be to recover.

If you run a really good PCT protocol (like the perfect PCT protocol), you will keep 90% of the gains you made on your cycle.

Blasting and cruising is not a good idea unless you are adamant that you are done having kids and a doctor is prescribing the TRT cruise dosage for you. Being on steroids year round (even TRT) puts you at a hugely increased risk of prostate cancer. You want to work with your doctor so you can routinely get blood work done and ensure that you stay healthy.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

6 months of steroids is not cycling man!

i'm not sure what to tell you at this point but recovery will be very hard after being on this long. you need to spend the next couple days really thinking about what you want to do cause you are on the way to TRT for life if you don't stop abusing roids

I would suggest coming off and trying a very comprehensive PCT. My belief is that you should cycle properly and PCT as long as your body lets you. This is the best for overall health. I think TRT should be done when the body no longer can produce enough test on its own.......not just because you feel good being on Test.

My husband ran a long cycle (not six months but...a little over four)....I would start taking hcgenerate es immediately along with gw caradine and ostarine. After you have been on those for a week stop taking aas and begin the pct process.

This means two weeks after your last injection- start the pct protocol.

Injectable steriods with long esters attached to them have a pretty long half life....which means even after your last injection they will be in your system for about 45 days.

Your recovery won't be the easiest but it also isn't impossible.

My husband recovered 100% and felt good thru pct.

Having said that...I can already tell you are looking at it negatively. Don't set yourself up for failure. Steroids aren't going anywhere....they will be here in 6 months when your ready for another cycle. But you have to recover....you gave to allow your body to recoup. Look at your time off as a time to really push yourself to eat right and train hard....that's what I do.

Back
Top Bottom