Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm broken, Please help Fix me!!

Johnny_Rogue

Hey brothers! I'm new here, and I hate to ask for help. But, I am in dire need of some expert advice so at the risk of perpetuating a stereotype I'm going to ask for help on the same day I joined:

Its been just over a year since I completed my first cycle: TestE 500mg x 15 weeks, Dbol 40mgX week 1-5, Nolva week 16-20, Adex .5EOD X 20 weeks.

I had the best time of my life when I was on Gear, it was pure bliss. Went up from 155lbs to 185lbs and was around 175lbs once I got off gear. Hovering around 14%BF, I looked pretty decent considering I'm only 1.75m tall.

Then tragedy struck, I injured my wrists pretty bad when I was training (rookie mistake). severely strained ligaments on both hands, despite using wraps, gloves etc. I went through depression. Had to move to a different country. I haven't trained in a year, I'm really fat now@ 230 Lbs! I have lost most of my gains, I am almost sure I have a little bit of gyno. I also notice that I can seldom hold on to an erection, and even if I do...it just isn't hard like before (before my cycle). Could it be the Adex that's permanently damaged my estrogen? My blood work shows that my test levels are safe, but on the lower end for a 25 year old male. To sum it up, I have fallen off and I realize it, I need your advice, tips, suggestions, criticism, ridicule whatever it takes..I want to get back on top of my game.

Here's what I have in mind: A 20 week cutting plan.

Clean up my effing diet! Train weights consistently 6 days a week. (Cardio 3x week, slowly ramp it up to 5xtimes a week).

Clenbuterol 65Mcg: for 16 weeks ( 2 weeks on/off ), use Albuterol on off weeks.

Anavar 50Mg tablets: Week 12-20.

Winstrol 40mg tablets: week 16-20 ( should I do this? Scared for my wrists!)

Testosterone undecanoate tablets: 240mg/day from Week 8-20.

PCT:

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD from Week 8-20

Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 from Week 20-24.

Liver support/vitamins week 1-24.

My Goal: I would like to return to 175 lbs by the end of my 20 week cut. I realize I may not be as muscular as I was post TestE and Dbol. And I honestly don't mind that. I'd like to rock a decent pair of abs if possible, 12%BF would be alright for me, I am not keen on an injectable steroid at the moment, I threw in the Undecoanoate only to keep my test levels at a decent anabolic level and prevent suppression by Anavar. If all goes well, I'd like to do a GH cycle in a few years but am not keen on any injectables for now. Should I remove/add something to my stack? Kindly help me out with my plan and forgive me for this long post, I wanted to be as specific as possible to get the best advice possible.

Peace,
Johnny

I wouldn't bother cycling yet. You should be able to lose lotsa weight with just diet and exercise. Just my opinion

I would start with diet and cardio first and formost once you've loss some good wieght and Bf move on to considering a cycle not the one mentioned above just a simple test C (injectable)cycle your receptors are fresh so you will make some awsome gains on test alone.
Good luck

I have to concur with what has already been said here:

1) Your bodyfat is waaaaay to high to safely use steroids.
2) You need to get on a training routine and diet to burn away that fat
3) With that done, your metabolism will be awakened, your muscles will be used to training and you will have increased your natural muscle, ligament and tendon strength
4) With the body's natural strength and health improved a lot, you can move on to cycling with a minimized risk of injury
5) Once you are there, we can look at a simple, yet VERY effective cycle

Last edited:
Bro this needs lots of help...drop test tabs get test e or c much btr run at 400mg 1-20...I'd jump start with primodex first 4 weeks...drop winny bad for wrist drop var faked way too much...run Oxandavar last 4-6 weeks of cycle...run hcgenerate and n2guard throughout cycle. ..switch adex to aromasin from agguys. ..Also bro Def add gw and s4 from sarms1 to cycle. ..follow evo pct protocol too...

why are you using gloves and straps ? you said you got injured despite using both.. this is going to come as a shock to you but straps and gloves CAUSE injuries, they do not prevent them.

burn them and start lifting like a real lifter. and forget about steroids. once you become consistent at this you can start worrying about steroids. obviously at this point you aren't at that point yet

I would start with diet and cardio first and formost once you've loss some good wieght and Bf move on to considering a cycle not the one mentioned above just a simple test C (injectable)cycle your receptors are fresh so you will make some awsome gains on test alone.
Good luck

This is great advice.

why are you using gloves and straps ? you said you got injured despite using both.. this is going to come as a shock to you but straps and gloves CAUSE injuries, they do not prevent them.

burn them and start lifting like a real lifter. and forget about steroids. once you become consistent at this you can start worrying about steroids. obviously at this point you aren't at that point yet

Probably the smartest quote I've seen on here. Gloves? Wraps? Gear? First off, lose the excess weight. Using gear while you're fat isn't unsafe, it's just a waste, and it's not going to help your blood profiles in the least. Get serious about a smart food plan and stick with it. Make a plan to get into the gym 4 times a week and walk or run every day, even if it's just a little bit. Guys who say oh yeah, I've been fucking off for a year and now I'm going to the gym six days a week and kill it for two hours a day are setting themselves up for failure. Be realistic and get this gear shit out of your head. I can't believe the amount of people who want to just do it the easy way. If you can't lose weight cause your diet is shit, then you've got to get your head right. Get healthy. All this talk about gear is horseshit. You've fucked up your hormone system and now you want to go and beat the shit out of it again. Go to a doctor, tell him what you've done, get your blood work, and develop a course of action for you to get fit and healthy again. Gear at this point is just stupid. Sorry to be so blunt, but I see this so often it makes me crazy.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you all for your inputs. Damn, I should have waited for your answers before I bought the gear, are ya'll sure Undeconoate is trash? I had a frightening experience pinning myself, knicked a vein and had blood squirting out of my rear (That was a sight to behold) and have been super nervous about pinning myself since then.

Will you believe me if I tell you I was a certified personal trainer? I do know a fair bit about training and dieting, however I just got cocky on Dbol and got schooled by the weights and hence the ligament injury. Anyway, Can I run just the Clen at a low dose for the next 20 weeks to aid my weight loss? I'll keep my hands off all other gear.

Wow, thank you all for your inputs. Damn, I should have waited for your answers before I bought the gear, are ya'll sure Undeconoate is trash? I had a frightening experience pinning myself, knicked a vein and had blood squirting out of my rear (That was a sight to behold) and have been super nervous about pinning myself since then.

Will you believe me if I tell you I was a certified personal trainer? I do know a fair bit about training and dieting, however I just got cocky on Dbol and got schooled by the weights and hence the ligament injury. Anyway, Can I run just the Clen at a low dose for the next 20 weeks to aid my weight loss? I'll keep my hands off all other gear.
Actually yes, I believe you.
Good luck bro, and listen to what these men tell you.

^^^ yes actually I would believe you that you are a personal trainer

but I wonder why someone who studies fitness would think wearing gloves and wrapping up your wrists would prevent injuries. how does weakening your soft tissues, wrists, hands, and forearms help you avoid injuries?

and how does running gear when you are 230 pounds and I am guessing like 25-30% body fat make any sense? I guess that because you are only 5 8 and 230.. put that in perspective I am about your height and 200ish and very muscular. so you have 30 pounds on me which I severely doubt is much muscle at all

Last edited:
The ONLY reason I wear Wraps is if I'm doing heavy RDL's and trying to focus on the ham's/glute and erectors. I don't wont my grip taking my attention away from my mind focusing on even pulling and contractions. It's the only time I utilize wraps...period.

Stay away from Clen at this point. There is no magic pill or injectable for the work you have to do. If you're a personal trainer and you have any familiarity with the psychology of health and fitness, then you should know this for sure. I don't want to beat you up, and others will tell you differently, but clen is not about getting healthy. There are a ton of people who roam these sites thinking that taking a wide variety of substances is no big deal. They are wrong. You will have to answer on some level to everything you put into yourself on this quest to get your shit together. If you do take clen, and you lose the weight, then every time you have to get your ass in shape again, and you will have to, trust me, it will be, "what kind of shit do I need to take to get my fat ass in shape?" And off you go on another mind fuck of gear and dependency. I am not against gear, but it is not the answer for someone who needs to get back into shape. Get on a good, healthy diet (or lifestyle), make a reasonable, smart gym schedule, and don't touch shit for a year. When you can look in the mirror and you can say, honestly, that you got your shit together and did it with intelligence and commitment, then maybe it's decision time. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. Maybe not much, but over the course of 41 years as a gym rat and competitor, I've seen this scenario played out countless times. Get your head right and the rest will follow.

I have to concur with what has already been said here:

1) Your bodyfat is waaaaay to high to safely use steroids.
2) You need to get on a training routine and diet to burn away that fat
3) With that done, your metabolism will be awakened, your muscles will be used to training and you will have increased your natural muscle, ligament and tendon strength
4) With the body's natural strength and health improved a lot, you can move on to cycling with a minimized risk of injury
5) Once you are there, we can look at a simple, yet VERY effective cycle

+1.

Dude you are a classic example of jerking things to the extreme poles. Stop doing anything right now, go watch Dlyans video on steriods: a marathon not a sprint. Once you do that:

First off: energy balance > sleep > diet > workout > supplemention. You could lose weight eating twinkies and poptarts if you doing other stuff dialed in. Til you get that stay away from AAS, this is why youre in this mess. Til you get those in order youre wasting your time and harming your body.

Next you need to run a nice PCT cycle to clean up your liver and let your body drop estro naturally. Get to a healthy startng point and work up slow.

Next clenbuterol will damage your heart, you need to stick with albuterol + forskolin once youve had a couple weeks rest from the above. Only tards use Clen.

Lastly you need to get your head right man. Your post sounds like your stress and choices do not reflect healthy decisions. Stress harms your gains, it messes with your hormones, and impacts your willpower. Get yout lift right then worry about training hardcore. Start smal, hammer out those life issues around you while lose that first 5lb, then 10lb, etc then worry about going ballsdeep when you got a base.

Straps belts and wraps should only be worn when nearing a 1RM in my opinion. If you need them to do an weight consistently then you need to lower the weight until tendons and ligaments catch up with your muscles. Everyone else cover the other points. Being in the fitness industry this shouldn't been happening and you should be able to get your bf down very quickly if you are worth your salt as a PT

First of all, thanks to All the Iron brothers who responded to this thread, I guess its unanimous that I shouldn't be relying on PED's atm and I respect your advice and will stay away from them until I get my BF down to 15% and have got my diet and cardio dialed in.

but I wonder why someone who studies fitness would think wearing gloves and wrapping up your wrists would prevent injuries. how does weakening your soft tissues, wrists, hands, and forearms help you avoid injuries?

and how does running gear when you are 230 pounds and I am guessing like 25-30% body fat make any sense? I guess that because you are only 5 8 and 230.. put that in perspective I am about your height and 200ish and very muscular. so you have 30 pounds on me which I severely doubt is much muscle at all

I've been training on and off for the past eight years and I've always worn gloves to get a good grip, I added wraps and gloves recently whilst on my cycle because I'd managed to injure my wrists within five weeks of lifting hard. I would apply a pain killer balm (forgot the name, an anti-inflammation gel) and wrap the wrists up and glove up the hand, it did provide momentary relief, and also over the years I've managed to keep my palm callus free thanks to the gloves. And judging by your picture, I'm surely not as hench as you are mate. That just isn't my goal. I'd be happy hovering around the 80kg mark. :)

Stay away from Clen at this point. There is no magic pill or injectable for the work you have to do. If you're a personal trainer and you have any familiarity with the psychology of health and fitness, then you should know this for sure. I don't want to beat you up, and others will tell you differently, but clen is not about getting healthy. There are a ton of people who roam these sites thinking that taking a wide variety of substances is no big deal. They are wrong. You will have to answer on some level to everything you put into yourself on this quest to get your shit together. If you do take clen, and you lose the weight, then every time you have to get your ass in shape again, and you will have to, trust me, it will be, "what kind of shit do I need to take to get my fat ass in shape?" .

Buddy, I appreciate your style of writing, its frank and guileless. I never claimed there are magic pills, but tbh, I have used Clen in the past and when combined with a strict diet, a grueling cardio session, twice a day X 6 days a week..it provided some great results in an amazingly short time, I cut from 107kg to 75kg ( this was just prior to beginning my first cycle). unfortunately the weight yo-yo'ed back immediately after I quit working out. Needless to say I'm an endomorph who can pile on the pounds( of fat) in the blink of an eye. Anyway, I wouldn't claim that doing clen for 90 days is a 'cycle'. Hence, I didn't mention that part in my original message.

+1.

Dude you are a classic example of jerking things to the extreme poles. Stop doing anything right now, go watch Dlyans video on steriods: a marathon not a sprint. Once you do that:

First off: energy balance > sleep > diet > workout > supplemention. You could lose weight eating twinkies and poptarts if you doing other stuff dialed in. Til you get that stay away from AAS, this is why youre in this mess. Til you get those in order youre wasting your time and harming your body.

Next you need to run a nice PCT cycle to clean up your liver and let your body drop estro naturally. Get to a healthy startng point and work up slow.

Next clenbuterol will damage your heart, you need to stick with albuterol + forskolin once youve had a couple weeks rest from the above. Only tards use Clen.

Lastly you need to get your head right man. Your post sounds like your stress and choices do not reflect healthy decisions. Stress harms your gains, it messes with your hormones, and impacts your willpower. Get yout lift right then worry about training hardcore. Start smal, hammer out those life issues around you while lose that first 5lb, then 10lb, etc then worry about going ballsdeep when you got a base.

you are spot on, pretty much. But I'm confused, did you suggest that I do a PCT now to lower estrogen levels? It's been a year since I did my last cycle. And my blood work did not ring any alarm bells. And yes I've been stressed out since the year began, life's a B.. right now. I'm heading back to the gym and not letting it get to my health, and I'm done living in the extremes, will watch Dylan's video now. Cheers!

my friend wearing gloves DOES NOT improve your grip.. it ruins it. if you've been wearing them 8 years straight its no wonder your wrists are fucked up ... its like playing soccer with metal in your shoe vs. playing barefoot.. which will truly make your feet stronger? runners from Kenya are the best because they grow up running barefoot, not running with 4 inch thick shoes.

you have things reversed bigtime and you aren't listening.

if you keep this up your wrists will shrink even more, your forearms will develop tendonitis, and your hand strength will be awful. you will have a major imbalance and chronic injuries will get worse and worse

why don't you look around at the gym.. everyone who wears gloves are newbsticks for a reason.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks to All the Iron brothers who responded to this thread, I guess its unanimous that I shouldn't be relying on PED's atm and I respect your advice and will stay away from them until I get my BF down to 15% and have got my diet and cardio dialed in.

I've been training on and off for the past eight years and I've always worn gloves to get a good grip, I added wraps and gloves recently whilst on my cycle because I'd managed to injure my wrists within five weeks of lifting hard. I would apply a pain killer balm (forgot the name, an anti-inflammation gel) and wrap the wrists up and glove up the hand, it did provide momentary relief, and also over the years I've managed to keep my palm callus free thanks to the gloves. And judging by your picture, I'm surely not as hench as you are mate. That just isn't my goal. I'd be happy hovering around the 80kg mark. :)

Buddy, I appreciate your style of writing, its frank and guileless. I never claimed there are magic pills, but tbh, I have used Clen in the past and when combined with a strict diet, a grueling cardio session, twice a day X 6 days a week..it provided some great results in an amazingly short time, I cut from 107kg to 75kg ( this was just prior to beginning my first cycle). unfortunately the weight yo-yo'ed back immediately after I quit working out. Needless to say I'm an endomorph who can pile on the pounds( of fat) in the blink of an eye. Anyway, I wouldn't claim that doing clen for 90 days is a 'cycle'. Hence, I didn't mention that part in my original message.

you are spot on, pretty much. But I'm confused, did you suggest that I do a PCT now to lower estrogen levels? It's been a year since I did my last cycle. And my blood work did not ring any alarm bells. And yes I've been stressed out since the year began, life's a B.. right now. I'm heading back to the gym and not letting it get to my health, and I'm done living in the extremes, will watch Dylan's video now. Cheers!

Now the next, but most IMPORTANT step is for you to take all the advise to heart and apply it.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if a year has passed since you did your last cycle or if 3 had passed ... the best thing to do is to run bloods and then you'll know exclusively if everything is in order. However, you state that you did this and no bells rang or flags raised, so don't worry about the PCT for now.

Then ... Clen can yield GREAT results, but that stuff is really immensely dangerous and hazardous to your health. Do yourself an honest favor and do a google search on the negative effect of clenbuterol.

Oh yeah ... drop the gloves and wraps like Steve said. If you are not able to life the weight you loaded without them, then drop the weight. I am not ever impressed by someone who does multi-rep sets with gloves and wraps on. I do acknowledge that, for powerlifters (and even some bodybuilders), when you have done your working sets and you reach your 1RM point, sure, wrap up, it keeps joints in position and prevents dislocation, but that is it.

Last edited:
my friend wearing gloves DOES NOT improve your grip.. it ruins it. you have things reversed bigtime and you aren't listening.
You are very convincing mate, I am all set to begin my workouts today, Its been a year since I worked out, hope my wrists have healed up and muscle memory kicks in soon. Thanks brother!

Now the next, but most IMPORTANT step is for you to take all the advise to heart and apply it. Then ... Clen can yield GREAT results, but that stuff is really immensely dangerous and hazardous to your health. Do yourself an honest favor and do a google search on the negative effect of clenbuterol. Oh yeah ... drop the gloves and wraps.

You got it mate, I'll update this very thread in a few months time with good news! Roger on the Clen, I'm going to take it easy this time with the Gear, Yes, I will lose the gloves, I'm training after a year, so I will not be doing any 1RM's anytime soon, its not even conducive for my goals really, I'll focus on resistance training and losing the weight before I do any heavy lifting/ cycling.

Back
Top Bottom