Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm broken, Please help Fix me!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I'm broken, Please help Fix me!!

Hey brothers! I'm new here, and I hate to ask for help. But, I am in dire need of some expert advice so at the risk of perpetuating a stereotype I'm going to ask for help on the same day I joined:

Its been just over a year since I completed my first cycle: TestE 500mg x 15 weeks, Dbol 40mgX week 1-5, Nolva week 16-20, Adex .5EOD X 20 weeks.

I had the best time of my life when I was on Gear, it was pure bliss. Went up from 155lbs to 185lbs and was around 175lbs once I got off gear. Hovering around 14%BF, I looked pretty decent considering I'm only 1.75m tall.

Then tragedy struck, I injured my wrists pretty bad when I was training (rookie mistake). severely strained ligaments on both hands, despite using wraps, gloves etc. I went through depression. Had to move to a different country. I haven't trained in a year, I'm really fat [email protected] 230 Lbs! I have lost most of my gains, I am almost sure I have a little bit of gyno. I also notice that I can seldom hold on to an erection, and even if I do...it just isn't hard like before (before my cycle). Could it be the Adex that's permanently damaged my estrogen? My blood work shows that my test levels are safe, but on the lower end for a 25 year old male. To sum it up, I have fallen off and I realize it, I need your advice, tips, suggestions, criticism, ridicule whatever it takes..I want to get back on top of my game.

Here's what I have in mind: A 20 week cutting plan.

Clean up my effing diet! Train weights consistently 6 days a week. (Cardio 3x week, slowly ramp it up to 5xtimes a week).

Clenbuterol 65Mcg: for 16 weeks ( 2 weeks on/off ), use Albuterol on off weeks.

Anavar 50Mg tablets: Week 12-20.

Winstrol 40mg tablets: week 16-20 ( should I do this? Scared for my wrists!)

Testosterone undecanoate tablets: 240mg/day from Week 8-20.

PCT:

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD from Week 8-20

Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 from Week 20-24.

Liver support/vitamins week 1-24.

My Goal: I would like to return to 175 lbs by the end of my 20 week cut. I realize I may not be as muscular as I was post TestE and Dbol. And I honestly don't mind that. I'd like to rock a decent pair of abs if possible, 12%BF would be alright for me, I am not keen on an injectable steroid at the moment, I threw in the Undecoanoate only to keep my test levels at a decent anabolic level and prevent suppression by Anavar. If all goes well, I'd like to do a GH cycle in a few years but am not keen on any injectables for now. Should I remove/add something to my stack? Kindly help me out with my plan and forgive me for this long post, I wanted to be as specific as possible to get the best advice possible.

Peace,
    Johnny

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    johnny bro...you'll need to redo your whole cycle.....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't bother cycling yet. You should be able to lose lotsa weight with just diet and exercise. Just my opinion

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would start with diet and cardio first and formost once you've loss some good wieght and Bf move on to considering a cycle not the one mentioned above just a simple test C (injectable)cycle your receptors are fresh so you will make some awsome gains on test alone.
    Good luck

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have to concur with what has already been said here:

1) Your bodyfat is waaaaay to high to safely use steroids.
    2) You need to get on a training routine and diet to burn away that fat
    3) With that done, your metabolism will be awakened, your muscles will be used to training and you will have increased your natural muscle, ligament and tendon strength
    4) With the body's natural strength and health improved a lot, you can move on to cycling with a minimized risk of injury
    5) Once you are there, we can look at a simple, yet VERY effective cycle
    Last edited by EssieZA; 08-19-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro this needs lots of help...drop test tabs get test e or c much btr run at 400mg 1-20...I'd jump start with primodex first 4 weeks...drop winny bad for wrist drop var faked way too much...run Oxandavar last 4-6 weeks of cycle...run hcgenerate and n2guard throughout cycle. ..switch adex to aromasin from agguys. ..Also bro Def add gw and s4 from sarms1 to cycle. ..follow evo pct protocol too...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    why are you using gloves and straps ? you said you got injured despite using both.. this is going to come as a shock to you but straps and gloves CAUSE injuries, they do not prevent them.

burn them and start lifting like a real lifter. and forget about steroids. once you become consistent at this you can start worrying about steroids. obviously at this point you aren't at that point yet
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaBig View Post
    I would start with diet and cardio first and formost once you've loss some good wieght and Bf move on to considering a cycle not the one mentioned above just a simple test C (injectable)cycle your receptors are fresh so you will make some awsome gains on test alone.
    Good luck
    This is great advice.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    why are you using gloves and straps ? you said you got injured despite using both.. this is going to come as a shock to you but straps and gloves CAUSE injuries, they do not prevent them.

burn them and start lifting like a real lifter. and forget about steroids. once you become consistent at this you can start worrying about steroids. obviously at this point you aren't at that point yet
    Probably the smartest quote I've seen on here. Gloves? Wraps? Gear? First off, lose the excess weight. Using gear while you're fat isn't unsafe, it's just a waste, and it's not going to help your blood profiles in the least. Get serious about a smart food plan and stick with it. Make a plan to get into the gym 4 times a week and walk or run every day, even if it's just a little bit. Guys who say oh yeah, I've been fucking off for a year and now I'm going to the gym six days a week and kill it for two hours a day are setting themselves up for failure. Be realistic and get this gear shit out of your head. I can't believe the amount of people who want to just do it the easy way. If you can't lose weight cause your diet is shit, then you've got to get your head right. Get healthy. All this talk about gear is horseshit. You've fucked up your hormone system and now you want to go and beat the shit out of it again. Go to a doctor, tell him what you've done, get your blood work, and develop a course of action for you to get fit and healthy again. Gear at this point is just stupid. Sorry to be so blunt, but I see this so often it makes me crazy.
    Last edited by Road Rash; 08-19-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: additional info

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow, thank you all for your inputs. Damn, I should have waited for your answers before I bought the gear, are ya'll sure Undeconoate is trash? I had a frightening experience pinning myself, knicked a vein and had blood squirting out of my rear (That was a sight to behold) and have been super nervous about pinning myself since then.

Will you believe me if I tell you I was a certified personal trainer? I do know a fair bit about training and dieting, however I just got cocky on Dbol and got schooled by the weights and hence the ligament injury. Anyway, Can I run just the Clen at a low dose for the next 20 weeks to aid my weight loss? I'll keep my hands off all other gear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast