Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a newbie so might as well introduce myself

Welcome to the EVO community! It is good to use sports as a mental distraction. However, I would wait before using any AAS - it is a bad idea to use gear at that age. Besides, you can still workout at the gym, so you would not be missing much.

Welcome to EVO
I am sure you will end up doing what ever you want in the end. You can always start a cycle. You are on the young side. Wait kill it in the gym eat right and learn my man.
Save money don't jeopardize the baby makers in anyway man. You will be able to find good gear when you are ready.
Remember gear is not the end all be all. HARD FUCKING WORK, SWEAT, DEDICATION, PCT and a ton of other things that other people will mention.
Just my 2 cents

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

age change
Uh oh. Busted. Lol

You know what everyone is going to tell you if you are 19.

Don't go lying about your age or your stats just so people will tell you what you want to hear. Ultimately you're going to do whatever the fuck you want to do anyways. Just realize that there IS a very good reason why everyone suggests to wait as long as you can before starting any kind of AAS.

Just do yourself a favor and do as much research as you can before plunging that first pin in your ass. Know the possible consequences of what you're doing and ALWAYS have your PCT on hand before starting a cycle. You never know when you may have to abort early.

With that said, good luck out there and welcome to the Evo family.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. Just do your research and hold off a bit on the juice.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom