Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so sensitive to proviron and masteron

Theorem

It's taken me a while to figure out how my body works with this stuff but masteron/proviron/methyl-dht all have very potent estrogen blocking effects for me.

Been on 600mg test enanthate per week with no ai and I know it's real because I had test levels of 1200ng/dl when I was on 180mg/wk of stuff from the same batch of test raws. Just taking 25mg proviron per day stops all high estrogen sides.

Yesterday I took 100+mg of proviron and today I've dropped 5+ lbs of water just from that and almost feel like I'm getting low estrogen side effects.

Masteron at 400mg/wk on 500mg test with no ai and I had very bad low estrogen side effects, everything was dry and had no libido.

MDHT was the worst, just 3 days on 30mg per day and I got hit with extremely dry joints to the point where it was painful just to walk up the stairs.

Anyone else like this? Am I just an anomaly here?

It's taken me a while to figure out how my body works with this stuff but masteron/proviron/methyl-dht all have very potent estrogen blocking effects for me.

Been on 600mg test enanthate per week with no ai and I know it's real because I had test levels of 1200ng/dl when I was on 180mg/wk of stuff from the same batch of test raws. Just taking 25mg proviron per day stops all high estrogen sides.

Yesterday I took 100+mg of proviron and today I've dropped 5+ lbs of water just from that and almost feel like I'm getting low estrogen side effects.

Masteron at 400mg/wk on 500mg test with no ai and I had very bad low estrogen side effects, everything was dry and had no libido.

MDHT was the worst, just 3 days on 30mg per day and I got hit with extremely dry joints to the point where it was painful just to walk up the stairs.

Theres not many like you but there are some... everyone is different and theres always exceptions to situations and scenarios

Minus the libido issue, I get very similar effects without the dht compounds significantly (according to bloodwork) affecting my e2.

Minus the libido issue, I get very similar effects without the dht compounds significantly (according to bloodwork) affecting my e2.

Yeah the libido issue is more from masteron than proviron for me. I'm also just sensitive to low doses of AI in general, even 3mg of aromasin has a noticable effect. Just don't aromatize much.

This is a lot more common that some realize. I am similar, though as I've aged I do require more ai than I used to....but still very little. It's easy to take too much. I used to be able to run 500mg or more of test with no ai. Now I need a low dose, etc. When I run masteron my test needs to be high or my estrogen will crash.

Yeah I’m the same way but maybe not quite as much. Your the first person I’ve heard of that is more sensitive than I am lol consider yourself lucky and just don’t up your proviron again.

Back
Top Bottom