Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm in trouble, blood pressure

prosecos

Registered
i'm 36 and never had a problem with blood pressure or heart issues in my life but on this 3rd cycle of test and anadrol i have been feeling blah so i went to the doctor and they said my bp was close to 200 over 130.
they were worried i was gonna have a stroke. i swear my bp was fine before cycle. so i am stopping steroids but is this normal and what can i do? freaked out!

i'm 36 and never had a problem with blood pressure or heart issues in my life but on this 3rd cycle of test and anadrol i have been feeling blah so i went to the doctor and they said my bp was close to 200 over 130.
they were worried i was gonna have a stroke. i swear my bp was fine before cycle. so i am stopping steroids but is this normal and what can i do? freaked out!

Drop the drol for sure.

What’s your stats?

What dosages are you running?

Are you running a AI?

Also are you taking any stimulates like a PW?

Cardarine is great for BP on cycle and honestly has turned into a staple in my cycle because of it.

heres a much better question... wtf are you doing using anadrol and then acting surprised your bp is spiked??????? you dont have a clue what your doing and thats the problem! STOP everything your doing now and get ready for pct man... stick around here and start learning

i have seen clients who had completely healthy and normal heart levels go on a heavy cycle like this and spike bp to the moon. it is amazing what steroids do

i would come off everything and get on n2guard Asap

How much test? How much anadrol?
Are u using an ai?

High estrogen will increase blood pressure.
Drop the anadrol straight up, that will make a huge diff.

- - - Updated - - -

Drop drol and check blood pressure after a couple days...

Higher the doses u take the higher Ur blood pressure can get.

I was like 25, on a gram of test, 700 tren and dbol and my blood pressure was quite hi, endocrinologist freaked out. Obviously... But normally by blood pressure is very good.

The higher the doses, the freak beasts... Instead of just needing an ai and caber, u end up needing blood pressure Meds, cholesterol Meds... A huge concoction of drugs to balance Ur shit...
Thats too much.

I draw the line at ai and caber. I don't want to go into dosing territory where u then need blood pressure Meds ect ect. That's for serious competitive shit.

The extent of the balancing act and Meds to counter this or that, it's a Fucking rabbit hole. I dip my toes, but I can find my way out.
Now same can't be said about reality, I did go pretty deep down that hole in terms of hallucinogenics. But I did find my way out I thinkkkkk

heres a much better question... wtf are you doing using anadrol and then acting surprised your bp is spiked??????? you dont have a clue what your doing and thats the problem! STOP everything your doing now and get ready for pct man... stick around here and start learning
No kidding...

a normal BP is <120/<80. >180/>120 is what they refer to as hypertensive urgency. if there is also target organ damage associated with that high of a BP, they refer to it as hypertensive emergency. I find it hard to believe that your BP would get that high from steroids alone unless you were taking abusive dosages with nothing to counteract the side effects. you can either pct or cut down to a trt dose of test but yeah id get that seen about first before i continued. are you sure you arent taking a stimulant of some kind?

With anadrol that can happen especially if you arent eating right or taking the right supports

Back
Top Bottom