Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on that weird phase. Letrozole side-effects?

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
Greetings. I posted this week excited since I was able to reverse early gyno with letrozole.
The good news is I don't have gyno, the bad news is that there are two small balls, one on each pectineus.
I discovered them yesterday at dawn. Is this what having low estrogen causes?

groin.jpg

you should just stop using steroids till you get this mess fixed

it seems like every thread you put up there is a new problem

fix all this shit first, plan your next cycle properly and have everything already on hand. if you can't get something then too bad, you can't run steroids without proper ancillaries

fix all this shit first, plan your next cycle properly and have everything already on hand. if you can't get something then too bad, you can't run steroids without proper ancillaries

i completely agree... its honestly just strange and exhausting at the same time... literally, just stop using anything

Greetings. I posted this week excited since I was able to reverse early gyno with letrozole.
The good news is I don't have gyno, the bad news is that there are two small balls, one on each pectineus.
I discovered them yesterday at dawn. Is this what having low estrogen causes?

View attachment 11800

Never heard of low estro causing anything like this.
Never heard of letro causing anything like this either.
Go to a dr and get evaluated.

Probably touching your lymphnodes...

I'm in the process of fixing it. I started this cycle once I had everything I needed.
If the doctor tells me to get something else, I'll get it. Getting products is not the issue, it's getting educated and knowing what to do that's the problem.
I'm thinking they're also lymp nodes but they're more noticeable during my cycle.
I'll see the doctor and drink whatever he says.

I've never experienced anything like this either, but I think you would be very wise to follow the advice of the others here, and just stop using PEDs until you have everything sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom