Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I must be doing something right

bajista

Growing Brother
For what its worth, I thought I would share some of my latest info about myself. As I have mentioned before, my diet is always getting better and today helped me believe that its working.

5 weeks ago I went into my local golds gym and got a body fat test done. The trainer put me onto the scale/machine and told me I was at 26.1% visceral BF and 15% when he read it with the calipers. This morning I went in and read at 24.5% visceral bf and 13% with the calipers. I understand that the calipers are hit and miss, but either way it was nice to hear. Most importantly, the mirror also tells me that i'm looking better.

I just started using GW from sarms1, and from what i have read, I am excited to see the end results in July. Feel free to share your thoughts

Current stats:
5'10"
190lbs
31y/o

Nice work. Diet definitely is the main key to success. Gear and supps are nice aid, but without proper nutrition and exercise, it is just another waste of money. Good luck on the rest of your fitness journey!

Thanks for the feedback brothers. You're support and unbias feedback is what makes EVO a great place to be. I have to remind myself that this is a marathon, not a damn sprint!! LOL

I mentioned I started GW from Sarms1. Well today I worked chest and tri's and for shits and grins I ran a mile @ 9.5 speed on the treadmill. My lungs felt great!! At about 3/4 mile my legs started to weaken, but I can attribute that to my leg workout I did 2 days ago. Total time was 6:39. I haven't ran that fast of a mile in over 8yrs! Back then all i did was run. Either way, GW is starting to kick in for me. Its going to be one hell of a ride :)

Good job bro, we like to see everyone moving in the right direction. It is so satisfying when you start seeing the results. Even better is once your friends and family start to give you compliments....makes all the hard work worth it. Keep it up bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job bro, we like to see everyone moving in the right direction. It is so satisfying when you start seeing the results. Even better is once your friends and family start to give you compliments....makes all the hard work worth it. Keep it up bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The compliments from the friends and fam are just starting.

Back
Top Bottom