Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some advice guys

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I need some advice guys

Hey guys everyone knows that PEDs arenít too good for fertility In men but my gf and I are trying for a kid and I wanna know if any PED in particular is especially bad for fertility because rn Iím currently just taking 500mg of Test E EW Tren E 200mg EW and 25mg of Proviron ED. I was thinking should I maybe stop with the Tren since itís kinda bad on everything or if I should just continue and hope for the best or just up my proviron dose for the simple fact itís given to men for fertility anyway. Please help me out here guys!!!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To be honest bud everything you are taking is suppressive on your system. It would be a long shot to get your girl pregnant donít get me wrong it could happen but the chances are slim. Your best bet would be to stop everything all together and pct. if you are really serious about having a baby. Just my thoughts Good Luck Bro.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I mean all of it is suppressive yes except the proviron which is given to men in treatment for infertility. A couple of other factors that play in is that Iím only 24, I havenít been using PEDs long maybe a year (not all in a row), and I also already have a child and I had her when before I had any knowledge of PEDs and was taking copious amounts of Pro hormones. My gf already had a chemical pregnancy so I know already that my sperms are running and working. And a lot of people just assume that if you take PEDs you canít have kids when the fertility factors are different for every person. Iím just trying to find out if the Tren is a little worse considering how bad it already is on your body and every organ plus mentally. And I was thinking it may help doubling my Proviron dose since it was a little low anyway and I have a decent amount of it lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They all are.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ObViOusly but are there ones more effective on fertility. And proviron does not make you infertile In fact itís given to patients to treat infertility

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zro5696 View Post
    ObViOusly but are there ones more effective on fertility. And proviron does not make you infertile In fact itís given to patients to treat infertility
    Look to. Iím with Whitebird. If your serious about having a baby, QUIT!! And PCT. if your not willing to do that then leave her so she can find a real man.
    Just saying!!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Real man huh? Tell me what you do for work bud? Weíre all on this forum because we use PEDs right? Lol tell me what a real man is? You a veteran? You even have a girl? How old are you tell me what qualifies you lemme see give me some wisdom. You do shows and shit and need to look good or you just on here because youíre a real man come on buddy tell me

- - - Updated - - -

I made this thread to ask for advice not to take criticism from some old ass man

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zro5696 View Post
    Real man huh? Tell me what you do for work bud? Weíre all on this forum because we use PEDs right? Lol tell me what a real man is? You a veteran? You even have a girl? How old are you tell me what qualifies you lemme see give me some wisdom. You do shows and shit and need to look good or you just on here because youíre a real man come on buddy tell me

- - - Updated - - -

I made this thread to ask for advice not to take criticism from some old ass man
    A real man would not string a woman along just because he wants to look good for other people. If you are serious about having a child donít act like one. Man up end the cycle and run your pct.
    I work in the concrete industry. Furthermore, yes I am a veteran of the US Army. I have had many girl but only one woman and have been with her the past 29 years. I have competed in 3 shows and brought home 7 trophies including a 1st place and two 2nd place.
    You say you want advice and it looks like everyone has been in agreement that you should stop the cycle and run a pct if in fact you are serious about having a child!!!!

That is advice from an Old Ass man that has seen it! And done it!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Who said it was a secret from my girl she knows everything Iím taking and the exact dosage because I discuss it all with her lol maybe you should stop assuming everything holds secrets from there significant others lol

- - - Updated - - -

And I had my last child of cycle and havenít been doing peds long enough for it to make it impossible to have a child lol I already have a kid also

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím not sure why you are getting so upset here when you asked for advice. The advice we gave was in our opinion to drop the gear. Sorry if you didnít like the advice but I do wish you good luck bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast