Thread: I need your advice.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I need your advice.

Hey there everybody!

Last year, I made an absolutely stupid decision that will undoubtedly make most of you cringe. After just turning 18 years old, with only ~6 months of lifting experience I decided to take LGD-4033 for two months, alone, with no PCT or frankly no clue what I was doing.

Not only did I destroy my skin which I had just solved a few months earlier after a treatment of topical accutane and antibiotics, but I crashed my testosterone. At 18 years old I felt very little libido and had some difficulty with arousal. AT 18 YEARS OLD.

Looking back a year later I regret what I did so much to the point of anger. I took a testosterone test a couple months ago, probably around 8 months after my last pill, and my T levels came back at 395ng/dl. I'm not an expert, but I feel at 18 years old this is not ideal, especially because I have not had morning wood since before that dreaded cycle, which may indicate how my test has fallen.

The worst part is, I didn't even get the physique I wanted out of this. Whatever strength and muscle I gained on that idiotic cycle is now greatly overshadowed by the fact that since I stopped that cycle I have made very minimal gains due to my testosterone being far lower than prior.

I need your advice, what can I do? Is my test too low?

I know that the obvious answer is undoubtedly "quit", but I don't want to, despite what the past couple paragraphs have said I absolutely adore the gym and bodybuilding, albeit I'm an absolute moron when it came to that decision, the last thing I would want to do is lose the progress I fought to make.

Where do you recommend I go from here to improving my physique/gains?

Thank you guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So your test levels arenít tanked they arenít super high but without a pre cycle blood test to go off of now idea how much damage you did.

Also likely you didnít use real lgd. Can I ask where you got it from? Lgd can suppress abs different individuals have different responses to it but it shouldnít take your test levels. Also it shouldnít cause skin issues it sounds like you have have got an oral steroid instead.

I would just continue on training as hard as possible. You could also take a natural test booster like n2generate and see if that helps too.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Heya, thanks for your reply.

I purchased the LGD from Sarms4You, again, bought it in a rush of adrenaline with some research, but perhaps not enough.

To be honest with you I had never really considered that it may not have been real, but that is certainly a possibility. From all that I read on the company on forums they seemed to be decently reputable.

My suppression is anecdotal, I can remember how I felt and was prior to the cycle and compared to now it is certainly noticable unfortunately.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your best bet is to do a full PCT and then work on your face after.

PCT mini 6 weeks
    1-2
    5 caps n2generate
    20mgs nolvadex

3-4
    3 caps n2generate
    10mgs nolvadex /ED

week 5-6
    1 cap n2generate
    2 caps cardazol preworkout

you'll restore

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jdolan View Post
    Hey there everybody!

Last year, I made an absolutely stupid decision that will undoubtedly make most of you cringe. After just turning 18 years old, with only ~6 months of lifting experience I decided to take LGD-4033 for two months, alone, with no PCT or frankly no clue what I was doing.

Not only did I destroy my skin which I had just solved a few months earlier after a treatment of topical accutane and antibiotics, but I crashed my testosterone. At 18 years old I felt very little libido and had some difficulty with arousal. AT 18 YEARS OLD.

Looking back a year later I regret what I did so much to the point of anger. I took a testosterone test a couple months ago, probably around 8 months after my last pill, and my T levels came back at 395ng/dl. I'm not an expert, but I feel at 18 years old this is not ideal, especially because I have not had morning wood since before that dreaded cycle, which may indicate how my test has fallen.

The worst part is, I didn't even get the physique I wanted out of this. Whatever strength and muscle I gained on that idiotic cycle is now greatly overshadowed by the fact that since I stopped that cycle I have made very minimal gains due to my testosterone being far lower than prior.

I need your advice, what can I do? Is my test too low?

I know that the obvious answer is undoubtedly "quit", but I don't want to, despite what the past couple paragraphs have said I absolutely adore the gym and bodybuilding, albeit I'm an absolute moron when it came to that decision, the last thing I would want to do is lose the progress I fought to make.

Where do you recommend I go from here to improving my physique/gains?

Thank you guys.
    Your numbers are at the low end of average

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1. where did you get your lGD? that is important to know. a lot of sarms are really pro hormones so we need to know that
    2. don't worry about test levels at 18. your body is still changing. so no 400 test levels means nothing. your test levels may not peak until your mid 20's even. everyone matures differently.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldnt worry about your levels that much. I dont believe they have anything to do with your gains. That is likely more to do with your diet and training than anything

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't get yourself all worked up about a number on a blood test. The most important thing is how you feel. I am sure you will be just fine if you don't worry about it and just live a healthy lifestyle. Eat a proper diet, exercise, get good quality sleep. You will be just fine.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guy's got you covered

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    guys all gave you solid advice