Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As I Was Saying...

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
I prefer HCG and HMG for getting a jumpstart for PCT , and then going the natural route.

You don't need much -- maybe 500 iu's of HCG for three days. Or 75i.u's of HMG for three days. That's it. After that, use N2Generate to continue the benefits naturally. Maintain the N2Generate for at least 4 weeks. 6 weeks won't hurt.

I do think taking an AI such as a little arimidex is a good idea and maybe some additional herbal help such as Avenacosides, both of which help keep total test free.

Some people like Nolvadex and Clomid and if that works for you, then fine. I still think using N2Generate is a good idea. Hell, I do a course of it now and then and I'm on HRT.

Nolva and clomid has nasty side effects on a lot of people, the worst of all is that they're dick killers. I hate the stuff and it never worked for me. So the HCG/natural route is much preferred. In the least, it's worth a shot.

I guarantee this would work but I know some guys don't like to change things up. But if you've been disappointed with your PCT then this is an absolute must.

In the end, the body has to recover natural test production on its own. This is why not abusing steroids (both dose and length of cycle) is so important. No PCT is magic and there is no such thing as "restarting your HPTA". If that were true, TRT would not be a thing.

I don't use hcg or hmg, they are estrogens.

I only use n2generate es which is herbal and gets my balls bigger and test levels back up, with nolvadex and clomid.

Are they really?

Are they really?

Nah, he's confused. HCG boosts Testosterone and whenever that happens quickly there's a chance estrogen can go up as well.

A lot of people still don't realize that Clomid is an estrogen. It blocks estrogen by taking up the estrogen receptor site. It's also why (depending on how high your e already is) that it gives estrogen side effects -- weepiness, bloat, loss of libido, etc.

Back
Top Bottom