Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I screwed up. Need some guidance.

Backpump

Registered
Hey everyone. This is my first post and decided to register because of a problem I am going through. So I'm a 31 year old male that has been taking sarms on and off for a while. Recently I bought a couple of sarms from a friend of mine that I always buy from. I picked up ostarine, serabol, and a new product that I thought was a sarm.
2 weeks in and I become fatigued, anxious, I'm getting back pumps like crazy, my libido is non existent, my Outlook on life felt bleak. But I gained a shit load of weight in muscle. I went from 187 to 210 in the blink of an eye.
Now this new product has 25mg of halodrol 20mg of mentabolan 20mg of trenevar and 10mg of dmz.
I decided to get bloodwork.

Test was at an 8.
Free test was at 2.3
My ast is at 93
My alt is at a whopping 301

My doctor couldn't believe the numbers and started asking me if I was taking anything that would effect those numbers. Me never having an adverse effect to any sarm didn't even think of the new product I was taking.
So he puts me on 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks.
I get to digging and find that this product actually has tren in pill form merged into said product.
The tren killed my test and caused my extremely high liver count.

My question is how do I get my liver count back down safely, should I continue the TRT for the next 6 to 8 weeks, retest and if all is well come off? But will I need pct when I come off the TRT?
I've had people tell me oh stay on the TRT your at the age where your test starts falling anyways.
I think that's pretty dumb considering If my normal test levels which was in the 700 range come back, now I'm taking 200mg of test every 2 weeks. Shit is going to be through the roof.

I've never done any type of steroid in my life and figured sarms were the safer way. I was completely wrong. Here I am sitting with the rope dick, my hormones all screwed up just wanting to get everything right. I am such a dumb asshole.
I shoulda did my research.

The product I'm using has
Thanks for the help!

And anyone that's reading this. Blood work blood work blood work! I can't imagine all the damage I could have done if I never got bloodwork.

Never I would end it with ligandrol that had pct in it. A friend of mine who I went to for guidance told me it wasn't needed with sarms. I trusted him because he was jacked and my close friend, who I thought knew his stuff lol.

you broke rule #1. never take anything from a friend.

when you are in your teens and 20's you want to listen to friends and trust them. completely normal behavior, but it will cost you dearly

your 'friend' didn't give you anything close to sarms, he gave you something else likely pro hormones. sarms are not capable of adding 15 pounds to your body or shutting you down like that or straining your liver

also your doctor is an idiot too. 200mg a week of TRT at 28 years old? did he explain that you will be on FOR LIFE??!! you needed to come off everything and run a pct, not go on more stuff. your body needs to repair and recover on its own. and who is this idiot doctor? an endo? what? my best advice is hit me up for a consult and stop listening to people who don't know what they are doing. i will help you get on the right track and we will go over everything from A to Z and what you need to do going forward.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. This is my first post and decided to register because of a problem I am going through. So I'm a 31 year old male that has been taking sarms on and off for a while. Recently I bought a couple of sarms from a friend of mine that I always buy from. I picked up ostarine, serabol, and a new product that I thought was a sarm.
2 weeks in and I become fatigued, anxious, I'm getting back pumps like crazy, my libido is non existent, my Outlook on life felt bleak. But I gained a shit load of weight in muscle. I went from 187 to 210 in the blink of an eye.
Now this new product has 25mg of halodrol 20mg of mentabolan 20mg of trenevar and 10mg of dmz.
I decided to get bloodwork.

Test was at an 8.
Free test was at 2.3
My ast is at 93
My alt is at a whopping 301

My doctor couldn't believe the numbers and started asking me if I was taking anything that would effect those numbers. Me never having an adverse effect to any sarm didn't even think of the new product I was taking.
So he puts me on 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks.
I get to digging and find that this product actually has tren in pill form merged into said product.
The tren killed my test and caused my extremely high liver count.

My question is how do I get my liver count back down safely, should I continue the TRT for the next 6 to 8 weeks, retest and if all is well come off? But will I need pct when I come off the TRT?
I've had people tell me oh stay on the TRT your at the age where your test starts falling anyways.
I think that's pretty dumb considering If my normal test levels which was in the 700 range come back, now I'm taking 200mg of test every 2 weeks. Shit is going to be through the roof.

I've never done any type of steroid in my life and figured sarms were the safer way. I was completely wrong. Here I am sitting with the rope dick, my hormones all screwed up just wanting to get everything right. I am such a dumb asshole.
I shoulda did my research.

The product I'm using has
Thanks for the help!

And anyone that's reading this. Blood work blood work blood work! I can't imagine all the damage I could have done if I never got bloodwork.
You’re not a dumb asshole bro. What you’ve is not smart but you should not have done anything permanent. I would obviously stop the swarms and pro hormones immediately. I would also stop the trt, and get on a solid pct protocol immediately. Also, you need to come clean with your dr. He might not but much help at this point but at least he won’t think you’re a raging alcoholic which is what he undoubtedly thinks right now. There is a good chance that you don’t need trt but the longer you’re on the more likely it becomes. I wouldn’t stress about the liver values. There are things you can take but a healthy male in his twenties liver values will come down on its own relatively quickly. If you have the cash by all means, but if money is tight and you have to choose between an herbal supplement and hcg, clomid, or nolva I hope I’ve made very clear what is important to spend your money on. Once you have run the pct get some bloodwork done and reassess where you’re at. If your test has not come back then it’s time to talk about trt.

Dude dont take anything you dont know what it is.

Second you always need a PCT with any of the suppressive sarms. LGD, RAD140, S4, even Osta all can suppress to varying degrees.

Get off the TRT immediately, get some clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster and run for 6-8 weeks and then take nothing for a good 6 months and see if your system will restart.

Damn bro, get off everything. 2 weeks after your last shot of test, start your PCT. read the perfect PCT sticky and follow that shit perfectly. Run bloods a month after PCT and see where your at. Good luck man and don’t stress!

Never I would end it with ligandrol that had pct in it. A friend of mine who I went to for guidance told me it wasn't needed with sarms. I trusted him because he was jacked and my close friend, who I thought knew his stuff lol.

No it doesn't. What do you think a PCT is?

Back
Top Bottom