Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I stuffed up!!

Datfeel

Mixed my damn ostarine with s4. My old ostarine was running out so went to add the remaining liquid to my new ostarine. Little did I know i’m retarded and i accidently mixed my s4 with my ostarine.

Now i’m down a ton of s4 and my full bottle of ostarine has little white crystal spots in the liquid now. Is the chemical ruined?

Mixed my damn ostarine with s4. My old ostarine was running out so went to add the remaining liquid to my new ostarine. Little did I know i’m retarded and i accidently mixed my s4 with my ostarine.

Now i’m down a ton of s4 and my full bottle of ostarine has little white crystal spots in the liquid now. Is the chemical ruined?

Could be a reaction to the different compound suspension. What are they suspended in?

Ahh! It looks as though it's time to round file that garbage and run some real gear, eh?

Slam it!

- - - Updated - - -

And, no, I'm not talking about the need to lower your sled. :)

Too funny man! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, gashred! I'll be here forever. And don't forget to give your waitress more than just the tip! (That's how old saying goes, right?)

I'm out! I'm out! I'm' out...

Could be a reaction to the different compound suspension. What are they suspended in?

I’m fairly certain it would be alcohol. I’m just curious if mixing it would break down the quality of the sarm? Duno if I should just dump it

imixing it wont hurt it, but if there are crystals, it fell out of suspension more than likely... its definitely not ideal though

I would just drop it especially if you ordered a new one.

i've never heard of anyone doing this. how do you accidentally mix 2 separate solutions, how clumsy do you have to be lol

at this point you are best just throwing it away cause of the dosage disparity

i've never heard of anyone doing this. how do you accidentally mix 2 separate solutions, how clumsy do you have to be lol

at this point you are best just throwing it away cause of the dosage disparity

Hey, it was just that sort of clumsiness that brought us Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, uh, wasn't it?

Hell, I would just down it. If you knew kinda what levels were in each bottle you could calculate the ratios roughly. But that’s just my engineering background coming through. If it is crystallized you may not be able to get it back in solution. Clearly it found its stability pH and precipitated into crystals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, gashred! I'll be here forever. And don't forget to give your waitress more than just the tip! (That's how old saying goes, right?)

Tough crowd, I tell you! Tough crowd!

Back
Top Bottom