Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I hit the sweet spot

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
On my hot wife, yes. And she really likes that, but that's not what I'm talking about. After several years of responsible SARM's cycles that I was very happy with and DIY help for T levels I think I've really found the right balance of everything. I always had good effect from SARM cycles but was also always struggling with borderline low T that I (successfully) mitigated on my own with supplements and then phasing into a DIY (but MD aware of and approved) clomid regimen. I was successfully keeping T in the high 400 to low 600 range. I then decided to really get a baseline on where my body is at. I stopped SARMS altogether quite a while ago to eliminate any suppressive effect and continued to then manage T level with a MD approved clomid regimen. Off of the SARM cycles my weight slowing decreased over time to an average of about 222. My T levels were staying healthy, BUT. . . although clomid can successfully mange T levels, compared to TRT it does NOT help libido. Yes, there are many quality studies on all of this. To combat this I decided to get a true baseline and I also went off all supplements and clomid entirely with the intent to retake a very comprehensive bloods/hormone panel after 2 months off of everything.

Needless to say by the time that 2 months was up I was a shithouse, my wife couldn't stand my mood, I could care less about fucking and my hormone levels were shit. Rather than go back to what I was doing before I started MD prescribed TRT. That has been amazing in terms mood and physical effect. Because I am who I am, I am "supplementing" my TRT regimen a bit and pushing my T level from good normal to a high normal 1000-1200 range and I feel great. I have now started a SARM cycle again, figuring that with the TRT I'm doing and will stay on that suppressive effect of SARMs really don't matter. My T level will be what it will be and I'll get the good physical effect of SARMs. I'm stacking a daily 10mg of LGD with a daily 15mg of RAD140. If taken alone those would be fairly pedestrian doses. But taken together I'm getting a good 25mg daily dose of some fairly potent SARMs. Over the past 3 weeks my workouts have felt more aggressive and my recovery time has improved substantially, my morning wake up weight has also gone up 6+ pounds. I plan on doing an 8 week cycle of this and I realistically expect to put on about 12 or more pounds compared to when I started. At that point I'm going to stop that stack and start an 8 week cycle of ostarine to try and keep any gains and add cardarine to the last 4 weeks and go t a bit more of a high rep higher cardio workout to see how much leaner I get in the last month. 46 years old, currently approx 230 pounds, and pretty happy with life in general. By the time all this is done I'd like to be low 230's and a couple percentage points or so lower in body fat. We'll see how it goes.

i'm glad you feel great but that is way too much TRT and you won't feel great when your heart gets strained. the idea of TRT is to replace what your body would naturally produce, not to jack your levels up to 1200

Your TRT is being to high, just as mentioned before the point of TRT is what it stands for Testosterone Replacement Therapy which is replacing the amount you would naturally produce. Running a higher TRT can bring problems down the road

Back
Top Bottom