Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I'm ready now, Is there anything missing?

I spent to much time trying to figure out if I was getting pip or this reaction , 1 fucking shot to many , before I realized . Lol

So now I know that pip is in the area of the injection only , but if it travels into a larger area and tightens the muscle , turns red , warm or hot , it's a reaction or worse ! I just don't want this brother to waist time , hoping it goes away the next shot like I did . You know what I mean my ninja Bret :)

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Hey brother , seriously , it's not the needle . Of course a fresh needle is better but you can draw and stick with the same needle once or even twice and should be fine , I've done it many times .

I think the problem is the test E ! A lot of bros are having the same problem , myself included . I had a bad feeling when you said you were pinning Test E . I think if you used Cyp you would not get any pain at all , unless you humping yourself with the needle ( up & down ) ! I would contact the lab , let then know your having a reaction to the test-e , and need some cyp ASAP to make sure ! I've seen this multi times this last cpl months .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

I got it from anabolshop and I will contact them asap! What's Cyp?

I spent to much time trying to figure out if I was getting pip or this reaction , 1 fucking shot to many , before I realized . Lol

So now I know that pip is in the area of the injection only , but if it travels into a larger area and tightens the muscle , turns red , warm or hot , it's a reaction or worse ! I just don't want this brother to waist time , hoping it goes away the next shot like I did . You know what I mean my ninja Bret :)

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

I think I had a reaction, it was just like you described with the muscle tightening, traveled into a larger area and warm-painful.

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Oh I totally agree. If you think you're having a reaction by all means stop and get some cyp on the way.

Ok , stop use ! But contact the lab first ! We have many sources but contact the lab first , I can give you a source that has no min !
Sry just seen you last post that it's int . Let me see if any of our trusted sources will contact you . I know for a fact that domestic-supply can take care of you but it's a $300 min .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Last edited:
For the pain I used Advil and iced it as much as possible , massage helped too . It took 4 to 6 days to pass , but it did ! If it gets bad and you go to the Dr he will say it's cellulitis . IDK , I never went but others did , I'm not trying to scare you , I just want to help . It sucks . Mr teacher had the same problem , he thought me what it was after the fact ! Hang in there , but I would stop ! My muscles are virgin also and I have never had any issues after I thru away the test-e . NEVER ! And I'm pinning prop in my thighs , hips , delts , and i might get a lil pip .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

I always had the pain in quads. I used test e in quads and was sore for days. Same test e in ventro and minimal pip. Idk but my quads dont like it thats for sure ive done both and same reaction also i pin with 25g and inject slow sometimes 45 seconds 1 cc. So you may have better luck with the ventro. But i also agree cyp seems smoother. Im alternating now between e and c unti e is used up. And i notice a difference in pip from one to the other

I use a 25g 5/8 inch needle for my quads and only get a lil pip . I've also hit nerves and the muscle twitches and I pull out and find another spot , that shit is no fun . I was scared to do quads after the bad injection with E and swore never again . HA ! Now I'm pinning quads EOD , it's easy with small needles .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

I use a 25g 5/8 inch needle for my quads and only get a lil pip . I've also hit nerves and the muscle twitches and I pull out and find another spot , that shit is no fun . I was scared to do quads after the bad injection with E and swore never again . HA ! Now I'm pinning quads EOD , it's easy with small needles .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?
Also....the 25g makes a HUGE difference rather than the 20g:eek:

Lol , I've used 20g garden hoses also and still no crippling pip . It's only a poke !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

My first several cycles I did I didn't even know what pct was I was told I just needed to train extra hard when off cycle to try and keep my gains heh heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom