Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I'm ready now, Is there anything missing?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I think I'm ready now, Is there anything missing?

I had a simular post to this one looking for suggestions on how and what to take for my maiden cycle of Test E and Tbol in 10mg tabs. I've had several replys and now have my pct's on deck as followed: N2G, along with tamoxifen, clomid, exemestane, and Finaesteride(Propecia which prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body).

Here's a quick run down of my stat's and goals again: 46 y/o, gym 4x/wk, 12% body fat, current weight of 168 and goal of 178+ of clean muscle.

It was suggested to pin the Test 2x/wk @250ml for a total of 500ml and 40 to 60mg of Tbol/day. Can the Tbol be taken at the same time when I pin, or EOD? 4 to 6 tabs at once or spread out? And lastly does 1-6 mean one to 6 weeks?

I think I'm ready now is there anything missing? I'm open to any and all positive suggestions for correct pinning, cycling for my age. I will keep everyone posted on my progress and thanks for the guidence!

V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How about an AI for on-cycle? Like liquid aromasin or Liquidex AI? And a test booster on-cycle to keep your natural test production from fully shutting down? I'd recommend HCGenerate for tht. Hit up ag-guys.com or n2bm.com for those. Otherwise everything looks goooood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Orals don't work like that. They don't have the same half life as your enanthate. You'll need to take the orals 2x each day spread evenly, at least for a few weeks until blood levels of the oral have peaked. Their half lives are short, normally 8-12 hours depending on which you take. Then you can dose it once a day pre workout if you want. Only things id add is some ostarine in your pct. It will help you maintain that new muscle and keep more of it. And don't start without an a.i., unless you want tits
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I will follow up and order HCGenerate, that was also suggested from a few guys. What about the pinning dosage and Tbol on the same day, any suggestions? Thx!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    Orals don't work like that. They don't have the same half life as your enanthate. You'll need to take the orals 2x each day spread evenly, at least for a few weeks until blood levels of the oral have peaked. Their half lives are short, normally 8-12 hours depending on which you take. Then you can dose it once a day pre workout if you want. Only things id add is some ostarine in your pct. It will help you maintain that new muscle and keep more of it. And don't start without an a.i., unless you want tits
    I though the NG2 had that covered for the a.i.? What do you suggest?

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fantsy5 View Post
    I though the NG2 had that covered for the a.i.? What do you suggest?
    No offense man but you have some reading to do still. You're not ready. N2guard is for health, an aromatase inhibitor will help regulate and control estrogen levels and it's extremely important. Please read up on this and do some extensive research before diving into steroids. You should have known about the half life of the oral Tbol too... Just don't want to see you bite off more than you can chew. Things can go south real fast for a newbie and you need to know what to do in those situations

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No offense taken, but I clearly did mention that I have exemestane (aromasin) on board already and It would have helped If I mentioned I will be taking it pre and post cycle. Concering the NG2, going on advise of a well respected person on here who suggested NG2 pre and post cycle. I have done extensive reading and asked several questions on EVO and admitted that I am new to this, everyone had to start somewhere. I am taking your advise of ostarine to help maintain new gains. I do appologize if I have asked you too many question. I do realize the importance of knowing what your doing before starting, which is the whole point of me asking so many question-to get it right the first time..

Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    No offense man but you have some reading to do still. You're not ready. N2guard is for health, an aromatase inhibitor will help regulate and control estrogen levels and it's extremely important. Please read up on this and do some extensive research before diving into steroids. You should have known about the half life of the oral Tbol too... Just don't want to see you bite off more than you can chew. Things can go south real fast for a newbie and you need to know what to do in those situations

Last edited by fantsy5; 04-21-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: info added

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Take your tbol dosage same time every day. example - 30 mg AM / 30 mg PM. Take it every day until you are finished. I always keep a journal and write down everything. It helps you remember what you've taken that day especially when your taking multiple pills. I strongly suggest this. Take your aromasin , write it down time and dosage. Pop some n2guard , write it down etc.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xdarren18 View Post
    Take your tbol dosage same time every day. example - 30 mg AM / 30 mg PM. Take it every day until you are finished. I always keep a journal and write down everything. It helps you remember what you've taken that day especially when your taking multiple pills. I strongly suggest this. Take your aromasin , write it down time and dosage. Pop some n2guard , write it down etc.
    Sounds good-and thank you for taking the time to respond!

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Now get that party started ! I use the note pad on my phone to write things down . This is your thread bro , you keep asking questions if you have them . Your not bugging anyone . Start with he 20mg of Tbol 2x ed , and see how that goes , that might be all you need ! Be patient , you won't transform over night . It takes time . Keep us up to date how your doing . Good luck .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast