Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought I was ready to go, now not s sure.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I thought I was ready to go, now not s sure.

6'3"
    12 %BF
    35 years old

I thought this was a pretty good cycle to get back into it but now I'm not so sure. I haven't really cycled in about ten years but have been on a fairly high dose of TRT for about 9 months now. Reading some comments on a similar cycle has me second guessing.
    400 mgs Test E
    400 mgs Deca per week for 12 weeks
    .5 mgs arimadex per week and back to TRT post cycle.
    Is the Deca to high? Is it better to drop it a little and go a little longer? My thinking is if you're going to do it than go on the higher side of what's considered not dangerous for a little shorter time frame. Anyone with experience running these compounds I'd like to hear about it. Would maybe front loading the deca then dropping to say 300 mgs a week for the same time frame maybe be better or not make a difference. Also, has anyone actually experienced Progesterone related sides to point of needing caber, if so what was the dose? Thanks for the input.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I think your dosing and time frame are spot on. I personally run test 400mg and deca 500mg per week (but 400/400 is just fine). I have never had prolactin sides with it, but I absolutely run arimidex at 0.5mg eod and cabergolin at 0.25mg e3d with my dosing. I do tend to run 14 weeks with it, and one time I ran 16 weeks of it. I'm not on TRT, so running over 12 weeks does make recovery significantly harder, but for those on TRT it should be a non-issue.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally...and this is just my personal experience not the golden rule...I found pretty great gains using double the test I was using of deca. Say on a lower side 300mg of deca a week I would run 500 to 750 of something like sustanon. I know deca dick can be an issue and never really ran into it but this was the advice I was given and it worked pretty well for me. I preferred deca over something like EQ as it seemed to have more beneficial results for what I was after. All be it there’s some bloat but me joints and lifts were amazing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did Test e Deca 500/600 wk. Proviron, Aromasin, Caber. No issues here. A nice side effect free old school 12 week cycke.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ah yeah, I always run Proviron at 50mg per day too. Such a great add to get the most out of your cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the way i rec'd guys use deca is like this:

low dose test just for an androgenic kick.. i'm talking low as in TRT dose or less
    deca, run it strong it is mild and let it shine
    proviron.. a must use with deca to offset DHN issues

you should not need an AI like this.. in fact back in the old days guys simply stacked deca with proviron and they were fine. no estrogen issues, no gyno, nothing. it works in the golden era just fine. and if you talk to 60 somethings in your gym that is exactly how they ran it even in the 80's and 90's before guys even knew what an AI was
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i never recommend going over 400 mg of deca... i generally keep the dosing the same with test or have test just slightly lower.. 400/400 is the top end i recommend... the key to a successful deca cycle is to not go crazy with the dosing... reap the benefits with a mild dose without the side effects...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the input. I'm going to stick with 400/400. I think there are a lot of different ways to go and I see the benefits in all of the suggestions. for me it boils down to one thing and that is money, unfortunately I had a hard enough time scratching together the cash for the test and deca, so as much as I would love to add something like proviron I just don't have the money. Its super important to get the most bang for the buck with the least amount of side effects.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd go with stevesmis suggestion except I would have an ai

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you haven't cycled in 9 years you're basically starting all over so I recommend a Test only cycle. So you will basically just be increasing your Test dosage 350 - 400 for 12 weeks and then go back to your TRT dosage. Adjust your AI accordingly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast