Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Used Sarms During PCT. Tell Me Im Wrong.

HighlyBaked

I used LGD for 2 weeks (30/40% supressive for me) then Ostarine for 2 weeks (20% supressive for me) after a 10 week steroid cycle. What it did was allow my body to get rid of the AAS over that 4 week period (as the elimination half life is weeks for AAS oils) then quickly rid my body of sarms as the elimination half life of sarms is days rather than weeks.

I found that I didnt need any other PCT after cessation of sarms, they dropped my e2 from lack of aromatisation. I never lost my libido on sarms (though it was a normal libido compared to cycle). It dipped for about a week after I stopped ostarine then returned and my bloods came back to baseline after 3 weeks.

No its not healthy adding 4 weeks of mild suppression to the end of a 10 weeks cycle but none of us are the picture of health. My cycle was 500mgs test E 10 weeks and 300mgs Deca for the first 5 weeks.

Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

It also allowed my natural test to kick back in not much but definitely kick started it

No actual PCT just sarms. LGD is only about 30/40% suppressive for me and gives me great libido, I eased off onto ostarine then kept decent libido before stopping cold turkey. Im not really into SERMs unless its for anti gyno. I feel like it was a perfect easing off suppression let my HPTA kick back in naturally... rather than cold turkey and using compounds to modulate E2 and tricking my HPTA. Anyway Im going to try it again same cycle essentially.

I took bloods around 3/4 weeks after I stopped the ostarine and I was back in normal ranges, my test was a little lower than baseline but not by much.

You got lucky. Not everyone would recover from this. I ran 25 mg of Ostarine during my PCT after my FIRST CYCLE. Never recovered. Battled low T for about a year and a half before I said fuck it and got on TRT. Who knows, maybe I wouldn't have recovered either way even without Ostarine in the mix. Everyone's different. However I personally wouldn't recommend running anything suppressive during PCT unless you are well prepared and equipped to deal with the possible consequences.

the bloodwork is in and sarms are very minimally supressive. you can run them in pct but they are still going to inhibit recovery and delay it enough where you would need to still take time off anyway to allow your HPTA to come back to full strength.

so you don't want to make a habit of doing this if you want to keep a healthy HPTA long term

not smart at all...trust me, im a huge advocate of CERTAIN sarms being used in pct... everyone that follows me knows that by now but lgd in pct is very very unwise and 2 weeks of it did not do anything for you... y ou may think that in your head but i assure you, it did not in that short period of time

I used LGD for 2 weeks (30/40% supressive for me) then Ostarine for 2 weeks (20% supressive for me) after a 10 week steroid cycle. What it did was allow my body to get rid of the AAS over that 4 week period (as the elimination half life is weeks for AAS oils) then quickly rid my body of sarms as the elimination half life of sarms is days rather than weeks.

I found that I didnt need any other PCT after cessation of sarms, they dropped my e2 from lack of aromatisation. I never lost my libido on sarms (though it was a normal libido compared to cycle). It dipped for about a week after I stopped ostarine then returned and my bloods came back to baseline after 3 weeks.

No its not healthy adding 4 weeks of mild suppression to the end of a 10 weeks cycle but none of us are the picture of health. My cycle was 500mgs test E 10 weeks and 300mgs Deca for the first 5 weeks.

Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

It also allowed my natural test to kick back in not much but definitely kick started it

Ok. You're wrong. Don't do this.

not the best for PCT, but minimally suppressive. hope you ran n2generate.

Back
Top Bottom