Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to run a Sarm cycle

Rambo007

Registered
What's up my bros! Trying to get some info from some vets on here about a sarm cycle.
I wanna try to find a Sarm/stack that will greatly increase my mass. I've been bulking seems like forever now. My metabolism is very fast however making it difficult sometimes to put on extra mass.

My stats are:
Ht. 5'9
Wt. 148-150
Bf%. 9.5
Age. 22yr 11mo

Like I said im trying to find a stack to maximize bulking and gain some good lean mass and strength. Any help is appriciated, will post pics and start log when start my cycle.

P.s hope this is right spot in furom for this post, if not let me know and I'll change it to appropriate location.

bro try 20mgs cardarine ED with some osta 25mgs ED, add in some andarine maybe 25mgs ED up to 50 but taper slow....

I would recommend the SARMS1 triple stack. It worked really well for me, and I made sure to eat clean, eat plenty, and push myself with my workouts. Gains aren't going to be handed to you, but the triple stack is a great way to start.

I'm in my 4th week of the Sarms1 triple stack now and love it. Adding endurance, strength, and cutting bf. I'm running it for a cut and it is really working well for me. I had to punch another hole in my belt today, and I think by next week I will have to break down and get a smaller pair (or two) of pants.. The most amazing part of it I have only dropped 1lb on the scale, but can tell the bf is dropping off.

I'm running GW, LDG, and S-4

I'm running 12 weeks, PCT is:

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
HCGenerate ES
nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

I'm also adding in Oxandrovar to this so my PCT is a little stronger.

The Triple Stack will definitely help but if you can't put on mass then either you don't train hard enough or your eating habits are garbage

The Triple Stack will definitely help but if you can't put on mass then either you don't train hard enough or your eating habits are garbage

I work for living 60 hours a week framing houses most of the time...i burn a ton of calories daily. I intake 4000 cal a day the majority of that coming from ON mass gainer chicken and rice. I just recently added carnivore mass for post work out protein see what that's like for a while. I lift 6 days a week alternating muscle groups and using mass gaining reps/sets. Just how it is man hard for me to gain weight. My life consists of pretty much 8 hours of cardio and 1.5 hours of lifting 6 days a week.

LGD and osta together is amazing. I've stacked these with low dose test and felt amazing. Either of them alone work well too. The results are diet dependent so keep those cals high and lift heavy weight bro

SARMs are a great starter for you bro. I would first try Ostarine, s4, GW because I believe one should start low and increase potency of drugs as you plateau. LGD later on 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go with sarms 1 triple stack should work great

go with a stack including LGD or S4 atleast.

and also you need to fix your diet and train more consistent. you should not be under 150 pounds at your height as a bodybuilder unless you are like 4% body fat and shredded

What's up my bros! Trying to get some info from some vets on here about a sarm cycle.
I wanna try to find a Sarm/stack that will greatly increase my mass. I've been bulking seems like forever now. My metabolism is very fast however making it difficult sometimes to put on extra mass.

My stats are:
Ht. 5'9
Wt. 148-150
Bf%. 9.5
Age. 22yr 11mo

Like I said im trying to find a stack to maximize bulking and gain some good lean mass and strength. Any help is appriciated, will post pics and start log when start my cycle.

P.s hope this is right spot in furom for this post, if not let me know and I'll change it to appropriate location.

if you want to bunk.you need LGD in there, its the best bulking sarms product.DO a lgd/s4/gw stack

I'm going to running a LGD stack in a couple months

Back
Top Bottom